Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wanted: 60mm wheel bolts,x8 asap
#1
After waiting ages for a pair of spacers and bolts....

They arrived to be 10mm shorter than I was told. So Im not happy with amount of thread holding my rear wheels on!!!

Need 60mm thread length tapered bolts x8 ASAP!!


Thanks Smile
Wishes for more power...
#2
What spacers are you using for 60mm bolts?
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#3
20mm pal
Wishes for more power...
#4
what would you do to get these bolts? Pmsl Big Grin
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
#5
You got some??
Wishes for more power...
#6
Bump for the evening crew
Wishes for more power...
#7
Ordered 10 on ebay for £12.38....couldnt miss out on that cheap really
Wishes for more power...
#8
Could be made of cheese though. Are they CE MARKED or with a bsen number
#9
You got a link? I'm after some too
#10
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vie...89&alt=web

Long as they are high tensile, that will do for me
Wishes for more power...
#11
(06-05-2014, 07:10 PM)pugmanxud Wrote: Could be made of cheese though. Are they CE MARKED or with a bsen number



From looking at his link I would have thought they would be ok. JJC are a reputable company. They're not from somebody's shed in China.

Of course, it would be prudent to check though.
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
#12
Yeah i have used JJC a few times and its decent stuff
Wishes for more power...
#13
Ahhh I need flat seat ones Sad
#14
So do I....hence why I ordered some 60degree-flat spacers specially Wink

They arrived today...so I can go for a drive tomorrow Smile
Wishes for more power...
#15
I was thinking about them, will it leave enough thread to go into the hub though?
#16
If you get a long enough bolt, yeah
Wishes for more power...


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: Spare wheel for taper bolts Kezzieboy 1 2,731 07-01-2018, 07:29 PM
Last Post: Ade
  Wanted: cyclone wheel bolts SORTED Chris_90 0 1,832 09-08-2015, 06:46 AM
Last Post: Chris_90
  Wanted: Cyclone wheel bolts/Passenger electric wing mirror/S16 Dipstick Anton 26 16,053 03-07-2015, 11:12 AM
Last Post: Matt

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)