Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
306oc Merchandise
#31
The actual clothing depends on the maker though, not the customiser... You might be able to choose the quality/make of items depending where you go.
#32
(02-05-2014, 09:26 PM)Toms306 Wrote: The actual clothing depends on the maker though, not the customiser... You might be able to choose the quality/make of items depending where you go.

Oh I know that. I've always found fruit of the loom stuff to be quite good and it's difficult to get clothes that fit me lol
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#33
I wasn't impressed with their hoodies tbh. Their polo's were good though.
#34
I just need a 2 man tent with 306oc logo tbf!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#35
(02-05-2014, 09:46 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: I just need a 2 man tent with 306oc logo tbf!

That would be cool Smile
#36
(02-05-2014, 09:50 PM)Nathan1305 Wrote:
(02-05-2014, 09:46 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: I just need a 2 man tent with 306oc logo tbf!

That would be cool Smile

A 2 man tent as a tshirt?
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#37
(02-05-2014, 10:14 PM)kentiiboii Wrote:
(02-05-2014, 09:50 PM)Nathan1305 Wrote:
(02-05-2014, 09:46 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: I just need a 2 man tent with 306oc logo tbf!

That would be cool Smile

A 2 man tent as a tshirt?

I thought you meant a 306oc branded tent lol
#38
Haha noooo. im a big lad, so its a fat man joke. :-)
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#39
(02-05-2014, 10:31 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: Haha noooo. im a big lad, so its a fat man joke. :-)

Ah okay, been a long day for me so a little slow today lol
#40
(02-05-2014, 09:46 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: I just need a 2 man tent with 306oc logo tbf!


lmao
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Club Clothing/Merchandise Scott 121 60,848 13-08-2012, 05:17 AM
Last Post: M477HEW

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)