306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: 306oc Merchandise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Noticed a few threads with 306oc tax disk holders that Niall was selling and so on.. Just wondering is any of this still available? I think 306oc T-Shirts will be cool Smile especially at meets and stuff
I still have a couple of tax disc holders, I'll check colours when I'm home tomorrow night.

As for shirts and whatnot, we might have some with us at French Car Show Smile
(27-04-2014, 11:18 AM)Scott Wrote: [ -> ]I still have a couple of tax disc holders, I'll check colours when I'm home tomorrow night.

As for shirts and whatnot, we might have some with us at French Car Show Smile

That would be great if you could let me know about the TaxDisc mate Smile and awesome! I'll defiantly have a T-Shirt at FCS if we have some Smile
Keep in mind that tax discs won't exist for a great deal longer. lmao
You can still use them for things like parking permits, I have one for that purpose Smile
Yeah I just thought it would be nice to have some club merch Smile I'll use it for display Big Grin
I wouldn't mind another 306oc polo shirt
Wouldn't mind a hoody of there's any going Wink
(27-04-2014, 11:40 AM)Scott Wrote: [ -> ]You can still use them for things like parking permits, I have one for that purpose Smile

Bloody Oxford with their square parking permits... Dodgy
need diesle hau ass car or BSI and ECU of 110 hdi 406 estate pleeeeeeeease!!!
(27-04-2014, 11:53 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't mind another 306oc polo shirt

Id also like another polo shirt!

(27-04-2014, 04:46 PM)Dom Wrote: [ -> ]need diesle hau ass car or BSI and ECU of 110 hdi 406 estate pleeeeeeeease!!!

I think you posted in wrong place maybe?
^^ that's what I was thinking
I have a blue tax disc holder for sale in October ;-)
(27-04-2014, 08:07 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: [ -> ]I have a blue tax disc holder for sale in October ;-)

Haha Wink

(27-04-2014, 08:15 PM)Nathan1305 Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-04-2014, 08:07 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: [ -> ]I have a blue tax disc holder for sale in October ;-)

Haha Wink
i could prob do with an OC hoody this year. it wad cold last year in just a polo Tongue
Hoody for sure
Did anyone find out if anyone doing t shirts or polo shirts
I'd like a hoody, f*cking lost my last one!
Would you be able to get these sorted for fcs ?

Polo shirt would be great

Alternatively you can get a 3 pound polo from primark and get it printed for a 5er.
(02-05-2014, 05:53 PM)7057sam Wrote: [ -> ]Would you be able to get these sorted for fcs ?

Alternatively you can get a 3 pound polo from primark and get it printed for a 5er.

You would have to ask Scott and see what he can arrange Smile I just asked if it was still around or if we have anything of the sort
(02-05-2014, 05:53 PM)7057sam Wrote: [ -> ]Would you be able to get these sorted for fcs ?

Best person to ask is srowell. Tom did the last ones, so as Sam had his cutter he's your guy
I'll see what we can do. I'll maybe put up a thread with what people want/interested in
(02-05-2014, 07:08 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]I'll see what we can do. I'll maybe put up a thread with what people want/interested in

Good idea Smile
Just to put it out there, the supplier I used still has our design. Something to think about
Connor I'll be sending you a pm over the next few days Wink
(02-05-2014, 08:42 PM)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]Just to put it out there, the supplier I used still has our design. Something to think about

Not if they are as short as the last hoodies. Mines more of a f*cking tank top.
Yeah but your a Nephilim/giant Dumdum!
(02-05-2014, 09:10 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah but your a Nephilim/giant Dumdum!

It's not just me, Kerrys is short and shes tiny.
Were they fruit of the loom hoodies? I found they're pretty short as well!
My polo from Connors supplier was rather poor quality as well tbh
Pages: 1 2