306 dturbo with 2.0 hdi conrods

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
306 dturbo with 2.0 hdi conrods
That should be an interesting drive Wink
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
proper brackets for the intercooler and everything
Thanks given by:
(16-04-2014, 08:37 AM)zx_volcane Wrote: Alternator brackets for the intercooler and everything

Looks like it from here anyway Smile

You got an air-filter sorted yet Paddy? That nice, dusty, dry, yard will feed your turbo all sorts of little extras you probably don't need!
Thanks given by:
Looks like it from here anyway Smile

You got an air-filter sorted yet Paddy? That nice, dusty, dry, yard will feed your turbo all sorts of little extras you probably don't need!

Lol ye have to get one of them put one :-) dont want to reck her after all this work lol just bought a nother 306 to day for £400 gold 5door one needs a small bit of work ;-)

That should be an interesting drive ;

Ye cant wait to get a rip in her to mara hopfully it will be finished to mara :-) ))
Thanks given by:
Toke the car for a test drive today bt small problem lol for sum reson the left side weel is rubing on the strut and there is loads of room on the right side it was nt doing this before all the work i done to it. :-) any one ever have this problem or any clues lol
Thanks given by:
Have you had the suspension or hub touched in the build?

Also, those wheels look like they need spacers...has one been left off?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Have you had the suspension or hub touched in the build?

Also, those wheels look like they need spacers...has one been left off?
[/quote]

I had to take out the strut to put a new standerd spring on it would that have any thing to do with it lol and i would need to check the spacer to see if its on it :-)
Thanks given by:
Fitting my bosch pump to mara any one got any hints befor i start :-) going to modifiy it after i get it in
Thanks given by:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBfiyZzhIfM Check out his other vids too Wink
Thanks given by:
I am putting my bosch pump on to night dose any one no if i need to put the 4 injectors in aswell ftom the bosch pump or will it make no differents :-)
Thanks given by:
You'll need lines and injectors too, yeah.
Thanks given by:
You'll need lines and injectors too, yeah.
[/quote]

Ye thought that i have the steel lines and injectors just wasnt sure if the would make a differeance or nt wat bhp do u think i could get out of this car wen finished :-)
Thanks given by:
Gov mod it and grind the lda before you fit it, cheap n easy mods Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Gov mod it and grind the lda before you fit it, cheap n easy mods

Wat u mean by (gov mods ) and all lol im a bit slow wen it cums to these sort of thing
:-) was going to take off the cap for the boost comp and mod it is that wat u mean :-)

[attachment=15670]

Do i need the cold start on this pump :-)
Thanks given by:
Nah dont need cold advance
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
[attachment=15671][attachment=15672][attachment=15673][attachment=15674][attachment=15675]

Nah dont need cold advance

Good :-) off it shall stay then lol the brown plug on that pump dose it need to be pluged in because my loom dosnt have it :-)
Thanks given by:
It's hard to tell from the pictures but I seriously hope that isn't a semi-ECU bosch for your sake..
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
(22-04-2014, 06:33 PM)silverzx Wrote: It's hard to tell from the pictures but I seriously hope that isn't a semi-ECU bosch for your sake..

this^^^^^ . . . .
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
doesn't look like an ecu bosch, but does look like its got an immobiliser on it ...
Thanks given by:
doesn't look like an ecu bosch, but does look like its got an immobiliser on it ..

I will need to take that plastic houseing off the back off the pump and put a hot wire to the solinoyed bt will it work with that brown plug going to the bottem of the pump dont really want to have to take it off again :-)[/quote]
Thanks given by:
Sorry to say it , but I think that is a semi ECU pump.
The plug on the bottom, the immobiliser armour and the bit on top of the throttle arm with two bits poking out are exactly the same as the one I bought in error.Undecided
You can use some of the parts from it like the governor cradle and LDA pin, but it will run rough with that one fitted,something to do with static advance (?),somebody else will have to explain that bit!
Did the injectors on the vehicle you removed it from have a wire going to them?
Thanks given by:
Sorry to say it , but I think that is a semi ECU pump.
The plug on the bottom, the immobiliser armour and the bit on top of the throttle arm with two bits poking out are exactly the same as the one I bought in error.Undecided
You can use some of the parts from it like the governor cradle and LDA pin, but it will run rough with that one fitted,something to do with static advance (?),somebody else will have to explain that bit!
Did the injectors on the vehicle you removed it from have a wire going to them?

Ye the 2nd injector has a wire on it bt i put a wire strait to the solineyed on the pump and it started frist go and runs like a dream and reves out good :-) so i dont no. I just left the brown plug unpluged lol so see how it gose :-)

[attachment=15714][attachment=15715][attachment=15716][attachment=15717]
Thanks given by:
If you hit the "reply" button underneath someone's post the forum will do the quoting bit for you, will make it easier for others to read your posts too. Wink

Hope the semi-ecu pump isn't too much of a pita to run.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
The semi ecu pump just wont work well. You have no dynamic advance as that is controlled by the ecu.
Thanks given by:
The semi ecu pump just wont work well. You have no dynamic advance as that is controlled by the ecu.

Whats dynamic advance lol .bt the pump at the min is reveing out the best why wound it nt be the same wen driveing . Is there no way of doing away with the brown plug any way :-)
Thanks given by:
(23-04-2014, 10:00 PM)Poodle Wrote: If you hit the "reply" button underneath someone's post the forum will do the quoting bit for you, will make it easier for others to read your posts too. Wink

^^^^^this! Pleeeease!

Just like when you were testing your turbo by putting your hand over it and revving the car, just revving it with the semi ecu controled pump wont prove anything, different ball game once your moving and under load....
Zx_volcane i think wants a semiecu bosch though so you maybe able to sell it on
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
[attachment=15881][attachment=15882][attachment=15883][attachment=15884]
Thanks given by:
[attachment=16075] [attachment=16076]

Now just have to wet and dry with 2000 sand paper and G3 the crap out off it :-) amost done lol
Thanks given by:
[attachment=16140][attachment=16141][attachment=16142][attachment=16143]

All clean and ready for a drive :-)
Thanks given by:
Its moonbuggy spec but its fresh looking Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by: