WiNgNuTz's Diablo 5dr DT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale: WiNgNuTz's Diablo 5dr DT
So yeah, most of you now know that the time has come for me to sell my 306, so here it is.

Shes a 1998 Ph2 "Vivant" spec 1.9DT in Diablo red, 126k on the clock, tax until June, MOT until January. Features include Stage 1 tune on the Lucas pump (have a Bosch i could include with the sale, but needs a strip down/reseal), straight through exhaust, colour coded dash, boost gauge in centre vent, half leather leaf pattern interior (hole in drivers bolster as standard), "custom" interior lighting, Ph3 front bumper with painted gloss black strip, now includes foglights (not shown in pics) instead of the rallye blanks, gloss black bump strips, ph3 sideskirts, ecosse(?) spoiler and probably quite a few bits ive forgotten. lol

Pics:

[attachment=15574]

[attachment=15576]

[attachment=15575]

[attachment=15907]

[attachment=15908]

Bad points:
  • Passenger door loom broken, affecting central locking
  • Paintwork was keyed all down passenger side
  • Fuel economy is not great atm, could just be thermostat
  • Age related dents/scratches
  • Front tyres are getting close to limit
Ideally looking for ~£625, but feel free to make me an offer, worst i can say is no. Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Really? Not even one comment? I'd rather sell this to someone on the forum than just some randomer of Faceache.
Thanks given by:
GLWS...

There's your one comment. Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Dodgy
Thanks given by:
750 is a little high IMO

PX for a '6 Wink
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
(20-04-2014, 10:12 AM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Dodgy

lol

I have to agree with Ginge I'm afraid Steve, you can buy a newer/better specced HDi with the same milage and condition for that these days. Sad
Thanks given by:
Fair enough, so what would you guys say? More £600? I am open to offers, want to sell as quick as possible really.

Tbh Ginge, I hate to say it, but I've really taken to the idea of the focus, even more so for the fact it's an estate, ive always struggled for space in the hatchback, an estate will solve that problem.
Thanks given by:
Buy a trailer sorted Smile

£600 may be more realistic
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
Yeah that sounds more like it, probably £625 and take £600 if you're sticking it anywhere else. Tax and mot is a big plus point as the majority of cars for sale are now SORNed due to the insurance/tax rules.
Thanks given by:
Oh Christ...
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Well mot on this runs out in January, but it's only taxed till June.
(20-04-2014, 10:47 AM)ginge191 Wrote: Oh Christ...

Shut up. Tongue
Thanks given by:
Doesn't matter how long really, just needs to be road legal for people to test drive and potentially drive away. Smile
Thanks given by:
In that case, it's perfectly legal, someone come and take it away! lmao
Thanks given by:
Please don't make me put this on ebay. Looking for a fairly quick sale, anyone wanna make me an offer?
Thanks given by:
Personally think its only worth 400 odd.. But good luck
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5

Thanks given by:
Really?! Well thats a bit poo. Sad
Thanks given by:
Wouldn't mind this in replacement of the nad but I'd need to sell that firsy
Thanks given by:
Have to say I doubt you'll get more than £500 on a good day, I got £500 for my ph2 5dr & that was what 3yrs ago
Thanks given by:
Can't blame me for pricing it optimistically though, gives plenty of room for haggling. That was my opinion anyway. Wink
Thanks given by:
If someone was to offer me £500 cash, I would seriously consider it...obviously I'd like more, but if I wanna sell it quickly, then im gonna have to take what I can get. And my mate isn't gonna wait around forever for me to make an extra £100 on the pug so I can pay a bit more towards the focus in one lump. Hence I say, offers will definitely be considered. Smile
Thanks given by:
Dude if you had out this up for sale before I bought mine if have happily handed over the £600

But one thing, put a ph2 bumper back on and sell me yours Wink I'll make you some extra!

Or why don't you detune, sell parts to me, sell standard car at 500?
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Detuning might have been an option if I had the standard parts to put back on it. The exhaust for example was vaguely resembling a colander, so the original system is long gone. Other than that, it is mostly standard! lol
However, I do still have the ph2 bumper, so might take you up on that one. Wink

I would consider breaking it, but I haven't got the space to do it, let alone the motivation.
Thanks given by:
Bump...anyone wanna make me an offer? Around £550 maybe? Really want to shift this ASAP, running out of time to get shot of this before losing out on the new car. Undecided
Thanks given by:
Pmd you some details mate. Interested
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Its beginning to look like im gonna miss out on the focus, unless someone buys this ASAP. Sad
Thanks given by:
Living for the 306 by default lol
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Hate to say it, 400 for a quick sale mate not worth much more - 475 to the right person.

These cars aren't worth much in general unless it's to the right person Sad

GLWTS mate Smile
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
£6.75, 4 snack size mars bars, a coconut, 6 wotsits and a cup of tea (tesco value)

Take it or leave it.
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Have you tried ebay Steve?

Though as I haven't got more than £500 for ph3s your price does seem more optimistic than I thought. Confused
Thanks given by:
(04-05-2014, 08:30 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Have you tried ebay Steve?

Though as I haven't got more than £500 for ph3s your price does seem more optimistic than I thought. Confused

Remember you live in the ass end of no where... Steve might have more of a chance being hes a bit more central. Atleast i think he is.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by: