Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
FMIC - fans or not?
#1
Gathering bits for fmic set up but whats the general concensus - fans or no fans??

I notice alot of project threads dont feature fans and as my pug is no longer my daily Smile the risk of being stuck in traffic on a bloody hot day is minimal (so are bloody hot days anyhow!)

Thoughts please.....
Current - 306 ph1 xrdt - 323 estoril. History - Legacy Outback - Impreza Wagon - BMW 530 - Golf GTI mk2 - Escort TD - Audi 80 coupe - Astra GTE - Escort XR3
Project : http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-23625.html
#2
I would just for piece of mind £20 fans are cheaper than a new engine to replace your overheated one

No brainer tbh
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
#3
Yup you deffo want some fans!
#4
Echoe echoe echoe.... Get some fans, you'll need them.
Doesnt even own a 306.
#5
fans it is then - thanks
Current - 306 ph1 xrdt - 323 estoril. History - Legacy Outback - Impreza Wagon - BMW 530 - Golf GTI mk2 - Escort TD - Audi 80 coupe - Astra GTE - Escort XR3
Project : http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-23625.html
#6
What size would you recommend?
#7
Think I got 2 12" I would recommend 2 of the biggest 1s you can fit. Poss be 2 10" on a 205
#8
Right ok then I was possibly thinking a single 12". I'll measure up if I got room for 2 10" fans lol
#9
I just have one small one, on one side of the rad and its fine like that.
Doesnt even own a 306.
#10
(18-04-2014, 07:15 PM)Tom Wrote: I just have one small one, on one side of the rad and its fine like that.

Same except mines in the middle but yeah runs fine
Cherry red 205 XUD VNT - Project thread here http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=25522


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)