Posts: 19,854
Threads: 581
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
195
Location: Bournemouth
Car Model/Spec: Supercharged 306 GTi6
I might of copied you with the yellow fogs
Team Eaton
1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Posts: 14,208
Threads: 448
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
51
Location: isle of wight
Car Model/Spec: Pov. Spec White '6
Dum what are the sizing on the outlets on the oil catch tank. I'm looking at getting one this week
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Posts: 19,854
Threads: 581
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
195
Location: Bournemouth
Car Model/Spec: Supercharged 306 GTi6
Matt Wrote:Dum what are the sizing on the outlets on the oil catch tank. I'm looking at getting one this week
Matt you bell I've told you this!
Team Eaton
1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Posts: 19,854
Threads: 581
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
195
Location: Bournemouth
Car Model/Spec: Supercharged 306 GTi6
Matt Wrote:In reply to my pm? Haven't got anything?
I've replied!
Well the toyo sport one that me and dim have come with two size fittings. The 15mm is perfect. You also needm15/16mm hoses.
Team Eaton
1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Posts: 14,208
Threads: 448
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
51
Location: isle of wight
Car Model/Spec: Pov. Spec White '6
Pm isn't here lol. Ahhh sweet. Trying to find a catch take to coordinate with the purple is ridiculous lol
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!