Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hi Everyone :)
#1
Hi, I have just Signed up on here and I'm also on .net Smile
#2
Welcome to the club Smile
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#3
Welcome along mate Smile Get up some pics of that dimma Wink
#4
Welcome along mate!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#5
Welcome along? Pics of the dimma please
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#6
I havent got many at the moment but will upload a couple when I get on the computer
#7
welcome matey.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
#8
Hiyaaa! Welcome to the club!
[Image: kim.png]
#9
Helllloooo!
Are Å·ou the guy that bought Andys dimma?
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#10
Yes i bought andys dimma, here is a pic of it, as i said earlier dont have many at the moment


Attached Files Image(s)
   
#11
Nice handful of pugs you have there
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#12
Yes we currently have 5 pugs Smile
#13
Dedicated then lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#14
yeah haha, the plan is to spend some time/money on the dimma to get it looking good as the paint work isnt brill at the moment
#15
Miami is f*cking sexual when its polished, I almost came in my pants when my dt had its bodywork done
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#16
The rest of the pics


Attached Files Image(s)
                       
#17
Dimma's look nice from the back, but from the front they look, odd?

welcome though buddy
[Image: c6769879.jpg] TEAM TRACK CAR + An E60 530d M-Sport for the daily
#18
Ian Wrote:Dimma's look nice from the back, but from the front they look, odd?

welcome though buddy

Its the indicators imo makes it look like its not been fitted right lol but still gotta love em
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#19
Love that thing.. Will have to arrange a meet at some point

Welcome mate
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
#20
Welcome mate
Phase 1 306 Dturbo Sigma Blue a.k.a THE LADY

[Image: redranger.jpg]
#21
Lucky Man, car is awesome.

Welcome along.
#22
Dum-Dum Wrote:Lucky Man, car is awesome.

Welcome along.

^^ this! Do not crash this car! :-(


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)