Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
French Car Show 2012 [Info in 1st Post]
springs Wrote:Ill be there yes..

Parade lap.. all depends on overall numbers and being in general the bigger club we are first in the parade lap..
see you at the finish line then . . . . .. :auto-checkeredflag: . . . :-D
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
iv put my name down on .net ages ago. but now who do i go with? decisions decisions :p

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Haha I'd choose soon mate, get tickets ordered Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Matt Wrote:Haha I'd choose soon mate, get tickets ordered Smile

Iv got plenty of time yet, have you got a confirmed lap?

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Going to go with the club who get the lap eyyyy? Haha yeah. All 306 clubs are doing it. But obvious the clubs with the larger amount of cars will have priority. Although I think mainly they said it was for club306 and .net. But there is also us gti6 owners cabby club etc so fair few clubs there
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
not going to deny it! yes i am lol, really want to do a lap of donny without the presure of ragging it

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Just to confirm, yes we are on the parade lap. More details will be posted nearer the time Smile
Can't wait to do a lap of it!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
f*ck me we ain't on parade all day foxy ha ha
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Haha. I don't think people will be driving that fast!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Foxy-jim Wrote:Haha. I don't think people will be driving that fast!

And youll still get lapped lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Funny. Im sure I won't!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Ill be on the oc stand regardless of parade lap but its awesome to hear we are on too

I heard they have capacity for 200 cars. In 2 blocks of 100. Pugnet was the largest stand last year and they had what 60?
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Pugnet had 85 iirc, but have alot less this year as most are going with oc. Tbh looking at other 306 forums we are the largest group :o (if I looked correctly)
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Club-306 don't have a load!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Pugnet currently at 23 people

306oc currently at 34 people

And im not on club306, 306gti6, 306cabriolet etc
Matt Wrote:Pugnet had 85 iirc, but have alot less this year as most are going with oc. Tbh looking at other 306 forums we are the largest group :o (if I looked correctly)
So far...
Pugnet have far more members than us and far more active members. And there is a long time to go yet :-)
Do hope we have an awesome turnout on the couch

Edit... people or cars dan?
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
I just took the numbers off the lists. Id assume that as cars though, as our list has me and hannah, you and sam etc all down as one number per couple, which will only be one car.
Sweeeet :-) liking the look of the line up this year!
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Im tempted to go on stand with you guys...
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Foxy-jim Wrote:Im tempted to go on stand with you guys...

How long you been deciding this? Lol
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Foxy-jim Wrote:Im tempted to go on stand with you guys...
Haha you know you wanna

But we wont hurt you break your legs and beat you up
And nor shall we beat your car with a hammer break it and burn it all
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
4WayDiablo Wrote:
Foxy-jim Wrote:Im tempted to go on stand with you guys...
Haha you know you wanna

But we wont hurt you break your legs and beat you up
And nor shall we beat your car with a hammer break it and burn it all

No, ill just ninja you
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
For a while Niall! Haha. Not sure what to do.

I dont like the sound of what 1-way and conneeeerrrr are planning...
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Who?
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
You know!!!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
I know who 1way is, but no idea who conner is?
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Connor Wrote:I know who 1way is, but no idea who conner is?
I dont know who 1way is?
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Come on now guys!!!!!lol

Think i may take myself off the .NET fcs thread and add it to "another" forum as its referred to over there Big Grin

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

You both make me laugh!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show: French Car Show 2018 - Donington - 7th & 8th July 2018 Eeyore 19 33,822 04-07-2018, 09:23 PM
Last Post: Frosty
  French Car Show 2017 - Donington - 15th & 16th July 2017 Eeyore 113 114,663 16-07-2017, 06:00 PM
Last Post: 399road
  OFFICIAL THREAD: French Car Show 2016 Eeyore 148 95,914 07-06-2016, 11:30 AM
Last Post: RetroPug

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)