Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Think I'm going to be deported?
#1
I'm starting to get very worried about this Scottish independence lark!

I know this is worse case scenario but as a Scott living and working in England if Scotland becomes independent it wont be an EU member instantly so England (whats left of the United Kingdom) wont be obliged to let me stay. England might not give me a visa, work might not let me, as a non EU foreign National continue to work for them I could end up deported back to a Scotland where, if all the Scotts are removed from England, would have no housing and no jobs.

Do you think it will happen?
Will I be your local friendly illegal immigrant?
#2
You can live in my shed for as long as you like.
I'll even run an extension cable half way out to you
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
#3
phew thank fcuk, and to think i was against this initially . . . lol
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
#4
(26-11-2013, 07:33 PM)lolsteve Wrote: You can live in my shed for as long as you like.
I'll even run an extension cable half way out to you

lmao

You're all heart aren't you Steve?! lol
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
#5
Nice to see your all taking this seriously Smile



(26-11-2013, 07:33 PM)lolsteve Wrote: You can live in my shed for as long as you like.
I'll even run an extension cable half way out to you
Awww cheers Steve, your such a babe but is the shed in Southampton or Bradford cos TBH if its Bradford I'd rather be deported.






(26-11-2013, 07:35 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: phew thank fcuk, and to think i was against this initially . . . lol
Yeah sadly I think this is most English peoples opinion
#6
all sounds quite appealing when you put it like that

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#7
Where in scotland are you from? and im sure there will be no deporting, if there is half of the villages around me will become ghost towns
#8
@Daniel - I was born in the Glasgow Royal Infirmary and lived in Bearsden till I was about 3

@Puglove - FYC
#9
Surely it'd work both ways, so you could just have the jobs of the English they send back here.

I doubt it'll all go down like that anyway.
#10
[Image: 135562659488.jpg]
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#11
sounds like an excuse to scrap another car to me!
#12
Chris my name is Ferguson and i do have Scottish roots, i am proud to come from the North even though we're all futher down on account of giving up fishing, going to the shipyards and then the coal pits, i don't like to see devision although England is wank right now so can't blame the Scots for wanting out, i like the UK i don't like the unUk sounds not good Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
#13
Sounds like a good idea to me, make more home from the other illegals coming over from the rest of Europe.
By the time this goes through England might not be an eu member so I would not worry about being sent north.
#14
tbh if it does happen, i don't even think they will deport you, they don't even deport any illegals that stay in the uk atm.
#15
<3 you too xx

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#16
You never know Chris, you may get deported to Thailand. Happy days!
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
#17
(26-11-2013, 07:45 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(26-11-2013, 07:33 PM)lolsteve Wrote: You can live in my shed for as long as you like.
I'll even run an extension cable half way out to you
Awww cheers Steve, your such a babe but is the shed in Southampton or Bradford cos TBH if its Bradford I'd rather be deported.

Na it's the Southampton shed, we don't even have one in Bradford. it got nicked
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
#18
Another immigrant...
#19
Coming over here, taking our benefits.

You can f*ck off you haggis eating, whiskey swilling savage!
#20
So much lolz, I really do think its unlikely but its not outside the realms of possibility.
#21
lol saw this morning that with this going on, the guys wanting independance still want to keep the bank of england, the pound and the queen, scotland already has it's own parliament, so you have to really think what they actually want to lose or get away from?
Project: Formula Peugeot
#22
Im also Scottish and living in England and if Scotland goes indpepndant and I have to get deported Im gona say i cant go back to Scotland as i fear for my life plus I have 15 kids in Scotland that need feeding and i will get all the benfits I want!!! Works for the rest of the Pols,Romanians and the rest of them so why not us Scots????
#23
You Scottish guys living over here do realise that to be eligible to vote in this thing you've gotta be registered to Vote in Scotland.

Scottish people living in England will be excluded from voting in this referendum.
oddly English people living in Scotland will be allowed to vote - LOLZ

So get your ass registered in Scotland otherwise you don't get a say in your own countries future!?!?!?
#24
About time too! Sick of walking down the street hearing them talking in their own language, leaving deep fried stuff everywhere, not to mention ginger hair!
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#25
(27-11-2013, 12:57 PM)r3k1355 Wrote: You Scottish guys living over here do realise that to be eligible to vote in this thing you've gotta be registered to Vote in Scotland.

Scottish people living in England will be excluded from voting in this referendum.
oddly English people living in Scotland will be allowed to vote - LOLZ

So get your ass registered in Scotland otherwise you don't get a say in your own countries future!?!?!?
This is the big thing that sucks. Im Scottish but cant vote on my own countries independence because as I dont live there I'm not registered to vote there.
#26
you still here thought you had gone Big Grin

gone the way of Fooby.......who?
#27
It's only Scotland, not the isle of wight. They still have internet and cars even if they are all stolen or made of irn bru
#28
So many horrendous views on immigration on here :/
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
#29
(27-11-2013, 10:53 PM)Kezzieboy Wrote: So many horrendous views on immigration on here :/

Well if you dont like them, then f*ck off home!
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#30
(28-11-2013, 09:16 AM)Connor Wrote:
(27-11-2013, 10:53 PM)Kezzieboy Wrote: So many horrendous views on immigration on here :/

Well if you dont like them, then f*ck off home!

Connor connor connor..!
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)