Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Anyone put these on a 306?
#1
   

Look like a nice cross between clones and challengers Wink and look like 16" too? I'd look but I'm in my work car park and don't want people to think that I'm trying to steal anything lol
#2
Iirc theyre 17". Same as challengers theyll require spacers.
But yeah theyre rather nkce considered them a while ago.

I dont think theyve been done either.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#3
They are from 308 sport i think
#4
They are 17" x7.5", I had a set years ago but I'm not that much of a fan of them, too heavy and don't really suit the 306 IMO
#5
(10-10-2013, 05:47 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: They are 17" x7.5", I had a set years ago but I'm not that much of a fan of them, too heavy and don't really suit the 306 IMO

Id think they would theyre a lot like araines.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#6
the irish boys have done them a few times, im also not that keen.
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
#7
Naaaaah i beg to differ chris, i think the state looked pretty mint in them

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#8
Rinjani's iirc, did look at getting some these for mine, but the Ariannes won in the end.

Not that ive got tyres on the Ariannes yet........maybe one day..... lol
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
#9
(10-10-2013, 05:47 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: They are 17" x7.5", I had a set years ago but I'm not that much of a fan of them, too heavy and don't really suit the 306 IMO

These wheels made your silver estate, then Jonny ruined it with those multi spokes lol
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)