Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Police interceptors..
#31
(28-09-2013, 11:21 AM)Ruan Wrote: After my parents owning an 850 T5, a V70 T5 and a V70R in succession - I can quite safely say a GTi6 would get off the line for about 3 meters, then any T5 will simply roll past with both tyres screaming for mercy...

And that's OEM... Whether or not Police T5s are modified, nobody knows, I somehow doubt they are modified mind...

Not officially but if book figures are to be believed, how is a 7s 0-60 tank with all the extra weight supposed to keep up with anything quicker than a lukewarm (by today's standards) hatch?

D5 suspension, yeak ok, but there's loads of rumours about that the likes of RICA won't map ex-plod cars for some reason. A cheeky software change on a T5 could see 300bhp and noone would ever know, and people seem to report ex-plod cars as going like a rocket up a bunny's rectum.
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
#32
(28-09-2013, 12:27 PM)cwspellowe Wrote:
(28-09-2013, 11:21 AM)Ruan Wrote: After my parents owning an 850 T5, a V70 T5 and a V70R in succession - I can quite safely say a GTi6 would get off the line for about 3 meters, then any T5 will simply roll past with both tyres screaming for mercy...

And that's OEM... Whether or not Police T5s are modified, nobody knows, I somehow doubt they are modified mind...

Not officially but if book figures are to be believed, how is a 7s 0-60 tank with all the extra weight supposed to keep up with anything quicker than a lukewarm (by today's standards) hatch?

D5 suspension, yeak ok, but there's loads of rumours about that the likes of RICA won't map ex-plod cars for some reason. A cheeky software change on a T5 could see 300bhp and noone would ever know, and people seem to report ex-plod cars as going like a rocket up a bunny's rectum.

Having owned an Ex plod t5, I can confirm that they are somewhat errr, enhanced performance wise. My brother and I (who had a standard t5), raced along the M4 for 3 miles, and he was pretty swiftly a very small blue dot in the mirrors, and I had NOT modded the car, it was as I bought it from the police auction.......

Having once owned an ex plod t5, I can confirm that performance wise, they are somewhat enhanced........ used to leave my brothers standard civvy bought t5 in the dust......


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  police thebluepearl 77 48,294 23-09-2014, 04:41 PM
Last Post: toseland
  Motorway police... rtha6551 52 31,047 04-01-2014, 11:46 AM
Last Post: Matt
Thumbs Up PROOF THE POLICE ONLY USE THE BEST CARS joelww 16 9,852 26-10-2013, 06:03 PM
Last Post: Pompey306mark

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)