Gta5

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gta5
My brother installed the play disc.
No issues. Smooth and certainly no freezing.
Thanks given by:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0gPB0gdoOM
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Hmmmm. Can't say I've noticed that.
Ahh well, it doesn't really affect me, I haz nuh disc tray.
Thanks given by:
PC version supposedly out november 22nd.. woop woop
Thanks given by:
Wow the difference installing the play disc makes... just on the last bank job my self now. Gathering the gutlets.

But got sky man here installing my new tv and broadband atm...
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Doesn't affect me. I haz nuh PC.
Thanks given by:
Danny where did you see that? I saw it mentioned on a games shop but then it turned out they'd just been speculating (confirmed by sales rep on twitter)
Thanks given by:
To be fair they'd be stupid not releasing it on PC. They'd make a hell of a lot more money.
Thanks given by:
400k signatures requesting it from Rockstar already, that's a shitton of money
Thanks given by:
Guaranteed they will. Just like they'll end up releasing it on the Xbox One.
Thanks given by:
There was data found within a XML file on the 360/PS3 version.. there was an article on CNET about it.. can't find it now though :/
Thanks given by:
Yeah Smile I saw the bug testing codes and whatnot but hadn't heard of an official release date. That's still pretty big news though, I'll definitely hold out on buying it on 360/PS3 now.
Thanks given by:
(24-09-2013, 02:11 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: Freezing/graphical issues can be caused on the 360 if you've installed the 'play' disc

Yeh i aint installed the play disk...iv found.out that suposedly any model from 08 downwards will.struggle but.mines 09 and will play it but randomly.freezes my.sons is a 08 and plays fine but he had a new disk drive last year so im hoping mine is just the disk drive cant keep up with the disk lol
(msg sent from hell)

If i dont c ya threw week ill c ya threw window.
Thanks given by:
(24-09-2013, 02:51 PM)Scott Wrote: Yeah Smile I saw the bug testing codes and whatnot but hadn't heard of an official release date. That's still pretty big news though, I'll definitely hold out on buying it on 360/PS3 now.

Yeah, that's not 'Official' as such obviously.. but tbh, the next gen consoles are coming out on the 20th (?) so release is going to be pretty bloody close to that i reckon, 22nd sounds a safe bet for PC release
Thanks given by:
A quick scout on google news reveals there are apparently 2 release dates, some reporting the 22nd Nov, some saying 6th Dec. These are apparently "placeholder" dates, and are subject to change once Rockstar reveal the official release date. Probably gonna be somewhere near those dates though! Big Grin

Can't come soon enough though tbh. Although, if it does come out in December, i might be lucky enough to get someone to buy it for my birthday. Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Cant wait for a PC release.
Thanks given by:
Graphics are going to be in..wait for it..sane
Thanks given by:
I see the taxi drivers are still useless
when in doubt...... flat out.
Thanks given by:
I no. The game is so realistic
Thanks given by:
Use a taxi to get in the military base. Gives you about 30 seconds of not wanted time! Big Grin
[Image: Sig3_zpscd005eb1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Anyone flown a fast jet yet?
Thanks given by:
(25-09-2013, 06:27 AM)Alee83 Wrote: Use a taxi to get in the military base. Gives you about 30 seconds of not wanted time! Big Grin

wish i had dun that last night. Had to steal the cargo bob helicopter. Would have helped
when in doubt...... flat out.
Thanks given by:
(25-09-2013, 06:44 AM)Just Sean Wrote: Anyone flown a fast jet yet?

No going to attempt this today!
Theres no actual storey missions that needs you to attack the base there usually is.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(25-09-2013, 09:18 AM)kentiiboii Wrote:
(25-09-2013, 06:44 AM)Just Sean Wrote: Anyone flown a fast jet yet?

No going to attempt this today!
Theres no actual storey missions that needs you to attack the base there usually is.

Only to steal the cargo bob!
[Image: Sig3_zpscd005eb1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(24-09-2013, 02:23 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0gPB0gdoOM

unless this was recorded by the same person with the same capture card this will be inaccurate

p.s i finished the game last night (story mode) the ending was awful im genuinly dissapointed of how short it was in terms of story mode even GTA3/VC were longer in terms of story

online better be good otherwise i will probably trade it in.
00' 106 Indy - Moonstone - Sold
97' 106 XT 1.6 - Mayerling Green - Swapped
95' 306 P1 DT - Onyx - Scrapped
97' 306 P2 DT - Silver - Scrapped
97' 306 P2 DT - Onyx - SORN awaiting scrap
Thanks given by:
The jet is easy to get! The tanks are harder...

Just get a car and ram raid your way into the base from the top entrance... Take first right and first left then go into the big hanger in front of you.. There is normally no army guys inside the hanger and it's yours to take...
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
(25-09-2013, 11:05 AM)adamm306 Wrote: p.s i finished the game last night (story mode) the ending was awful im genuinly dissapointed of how short it was in terms of story mode even GTA3/VC were longer in terms of story

Im guessing there will be another 2or3 downloadable mission packs with different charecters though like gta 4

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
(25-09-2013, 11:51 AM)puglove Wrote:
(25-09-2013, 11:05 AM)adamm306 Wrote: p.s i finished the game last night (story mode) the ending was awful im genuinly dissapointed of how short it was in terms of story mode even GTA3/VC were longer in terms of story

Im guessing there will be another 2or3 downloadable mission packs with different charecters though like gta 4

Yeah im guessing they will

Anybody else got a personal reg plate?
Thanks given by:
(25-09-2013, 11:05 AM)adamm306 Wrote: unless this was recorded by the same person with the same capture card this will be inaccurate

No shit lol, of course it was
Thanks given by:
(25-09-2013, 11:54 AM)Strikeforce Wrote:
(25-09-2013, 11:51 AM)puglove Wrote:

Yeah im guessing they will

Anybody else got a personal reg plate?

Yep "JakeGTI" and my dog can now give his paw hahah.
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Playstation Network GTA5 Daniel306 20 4,896 17-01-2014, 02:50 PM
Last Post: r3k1355