Posts: 413
Threads: 127
Joined: Jun 2013
Reputation:
1
Location: Yorkshire
Car Model/Spec: 306 ph1 xrdt , Golf GTTDi 130
Looking for a set of black angel eyes for a ph2/3 as a spare set!
Preferably the ones with the normal high beam, projector dipped and single halo ring
Cheers!
Posts: 545
Threads: 42
Joined: Jun 2013
Reputation:
8
Location: basingstoke
Car Model/Spec: bone rattler 306...
(02-08-2013, 10:51 PM)rtha6551 Wrote: Looking for a set of black angel eyes for a ph2/3 as a spare set!
Preferably the ones with the normal high beam, projector dipped and single halo ring
Cheers!
I have a set but not black ones..
(msg sent from hell)
If i dont c ya threw week ill c ya threw window.
Posts: 413
Threads: 127
Joined: Jun 2013
Reputation:
1
Location: Yorkshire
Car Model/Spec: 306 ph1 xrdt , Golf GTTDi 130
argh I've already got a set from Sean just waiting for them to be posted :/ Thanks anyway though
Posts: 775
Threads: 40
Joined: Feb 2013
Reputation:
1
Location: West Brom/Stourbridge
Car Model/Spec: 2.0Ltr HDI
I've got my set that you could have had with the car?
Posts: 775
Threads: 40
Joined: Feb 2013
Reputation:
1
Location: West Brom/Stourbridge
Car Model/Spec: 2.0Ltr HDI
£80? we could meet halfway on collection? I honestly wouldn't mind!