Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
205 Dturbo- now NAD
You'll have to stick the VNT on now then Big Grin
He's bought a td04 I believe.
Yeah bought a TD04, sorry I didn't get yours Mark but I needed one which was ready to bolt straight up
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Soo.... wonder which turbo will be spare whistle
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
We'll see.... The K04 was a pretty epic blower for what it was though
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
blurry pictures are blurry.

thats a shitter tho man. I still cant quite get my head around how your lda feed pipe got sucked into the turbo, what wafty routing have you got??
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
(31-07-2013, 05:46 PM)samass Wrote: blurry pictures are blurry.

thats a shitter tho man. I still cant quite get my head around how your lda feed pipe got sucked into the turbo, what wafty routing have you got??

Dont you know anything? It wasn't his LDA feed that got sucked in. It was his LDA Pin!!

/Fooby
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
how the hell did the pin get sucked in!??

either way, bit bummer.

Is the TD04 just a stop gap while the VNT is sorted?
Wishes for more power...
(31-07-2013, 05:53 PM)Piggy Wrote: how the hell did the pin get sucked in!??
Its not possible, its a piss take at Fooby as thats what he thought was the issue.
What actually got sucked into it?
(31-07-2013, 07:44 PM)anto Wrote: What actually got sucked into it?


Dum-Dums cock . . . . . it made a rate mess i'll tell thee . . lol
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
I was driving along, boosted it and heard a pop then all if a sudden, no boost, radio out to the guys saying I've got a boost hose popped off and asking to pull over when we can. It's only when Daisy said it seems really quiet that I realised there's no turbo whistle what so ever so I got really concerned and pulled over. Popped the bonnet and found that the boost gauge silicone pipe was stuck in the turbo causing it to jam.
So I pulled it out and felt the blades and realised, it's f*cked. Cannot believe it has caused so much damage!
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
eeeek.
big shame.
is it rebuildable?
Wishes for more power...
It should be, the shaft play isn't any worse I don't think but it's mainly just the compressor wheels that's dead, sounds like a Hoover sucking up gravel!
BTW sorry I forgot to ret to that PM
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
How the actual f*ck did it get in there in the first place?? Or are you running defiltered like a baws?
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...



Running de filtered like a noob, never again.
"It will be fine" stephen says "I've done it for ages with no problems" he says.
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
(01-08-2013, 06:27 AM)strictly_derv Wrote: Running de filtered like a noob, never again.
"It will be fine" stephen says "I've done it for ages with no problems" he says.

You can see his little troll face now
So youve taken mechanical advice off ginge?

















div
Wait le me get this straight, your boost feed to your gauge got sucked in the end?

I'd of thought a turbo would make light work of that and chop it with ease!!! :O
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
what a pain in the arse max, hope its boosting again shortly! got to show the chavs that the 205 can teach a lesson or too!
(01-08-2013, 08:28 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: So youve taken mechanical advice off ginge?

TBH it could have been prevented with a cable tie... ironic.
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
(02-08-2013, 11:40 AM)ginge191 Wrote:
(01-08-2013, 08:28 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: So youve taken mechanical advice off ginge?

TBH it could have been prevented with a cable tie... ironic.

That his GIRLFRIEND suggested....
^^ This doesn't surprise me.
(02-08-2013, 12:05 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: ^^ This doesn't surprise me.

After FCS; she's got quite a bit of knowledge!
As long as none of its from fooby or ginge you'll be fine.
Did you get this running on a turbo again? You owe me a proper ride buddy! X
Will be good to see how you rate the td04 compared to K04 Smile
Doesnt even own a 306.
Nope it's still sat with the engine tilted forward, still a NAD.
Of course, hopefully the boost hose will stay on this time! Such a disappointment as the boost was just about to kick in then pop goes the hose.
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
(04-08-2013, 05:02 PM)strictly_derv Wrote: Nope it's still sat with the engine tilted forward, still a NAD.
Of course, hopefully the boost hose will stay on this time! Such a disappointment as the boost was just about to kick in then pop goes the hose.

When you going to get it on?
As soon as I get some friggin pliers! So annoying. I miss boost
Stage 2 XUD Sedan


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)