Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
xud or hdi what's better
#1
As in title which do u think is the better of the engines for performance
#2
Do a search loads of threads on it, its more personal preference lol
[Image: 20gh7o0.jpg]
#3
Just get a vectra?
#4
Very very similar if you ask me, depends how far you're willing to go with each....
#5
As above this gets asked weekly so theres loads of threads on it.
#6
hdi is alpha
xud is more gamma I think
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
#7
really....again...the same question... /facepalm
Wishes for more power...
#8
You'll get used to that Piggy ahaha. :p
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...



#9
Been offered a hdi for good dough just debating whether to finish my xud or get with the times
#10
(22-07-2013, 06:54 PM)lolsteve Wrote: hdi is alpha
xud is more gamma I think

PMSL, now thats the smart answer.
#11
To be fair these threads have come up a little less offten recently. but none the less ......... use search!!!!!

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#12
It's a bit difficult using the search for thus kind of thing at the moment guys, I still need to enable 3 letter searching Smile
#13
'xud or hdi'

yeah thats 3 letters
Wishes for more power...
#14
Xud = three letters
HDi = three letters
Or = two letters
#15
= 8letter?! :S
Wishes for more power...
#16
Each word is searched for individually, if one of the words has less than four characters then the word is excluded from the search. I'm aware of the issue but it requires downtime to fix (only a few minutes) but it's not something I've wanted to do before fcs.
#17
fair enough. good idea though with all the abbreviations
Wishes for more power...
#18
I wonder what the best tyres are and what the best oil to use is?
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
#19
Anyone know what the best psi to run my turbo at?
#20
http://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-12726.html

thats a start
[Image: 20gh7o0.jpg]
#21
whats the best turbo for my car?
Wishes for more power...


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)