Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
BREAKING: 306 Moonstone HDI Meridian & some other random parts from my garage
#1
Hi, after crashing my car I have decided to break it.

(before crash)
[Image: 4efbab10-3602-4a95-8753-1c5425a9882f.jpg]

The bonnet and grill are now unusable, other than that everything else is to go.

It had a brand new exhaust less than 3 months ago, half leathers in ok condition (with drivers bolster wear), car was on 152000miles, just post asking what you would like and I will reply with a price etc.

Parts for collection: I am located in Ipswich (Suffolk) in the Kesgrave area.
Parts for postage: I will only post small items and postage will be paid for by you.
FCS: I think my mate SRowell may be going to FCS so I'm sure he wouldn't mind taking a couple of small bits with him for collection there Smile lol.

once I have removed some parts I will put up a list with prices and pictures.

thanks.
#2
Whats ya location mate and how much you want for the wheels...???
(msg sent from hell)


If i dont c ya threw week ill c ya threw window.
#3
What lowering springs and shocks are fitted if any mate and how much Smile ...
#4
im already having the lowering springs and shocks! Also having the rear calipers!

Ben is from Ipswich btw.
#5
Any other parts required ? Getting scrapped this weekend Sad
#6
how much for drivers side front and rear door and front bumper if in good condition....


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted car breaking for parts Adamob200 2 3,382 14-09-2020, 08:50 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Parts Going Cheap - Breaking '99 HDi wainwrightj 15 13,020 04-06-2019, 07:29 PM
Last Post: Charlie0
  Breaking Ph3 1.4 LX 306 - Parts Left Toms306 33 23,400 19-05-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Toms306

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)