Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Springs
#1
Right I bought some springs for the Rallye that where "60mm" but upon inspection while moving my parts they say "gmax 30mm" now either they are 30mm '6 springs or 30mm spaxo springs that drop the car near 60mm, anyone able to she's some light on what numbers to check for to see what they are?

I googled some of the different codes and nothing came back
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#2
I've got a set of springs on struts you can buy which are approx 50mm... Let me know if interested xx
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
#3
You got part number
#4
I have no idea which number is the part number on these there are too many lol
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#5
Even if they are 30mm saxo springs, it may drop it 60mm but will be far to soft. Will probably handle like my GTi with the 1.8 springs on. Ed knows how fun that was Tongue
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#6
100007 41/10
GMAX 30 pe 17l front

That's the two sets of prints

I have saxo springs on the xsi when I first got it, was dropped about 80mm and drive like shite
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#7
Part number says they ate 60mm springs for 306 1.8/2.0/XSI/GTI 6.
#8
So it doesn't say 30mm on them, the 30 is part of the part number

They are 60mm springs as I've had some before with the 30 number on
#9
I'll double check when I'm home, sure it's gmax 30mm but I might just be presuming, if not, then win!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#10
(20-06-2013, 09:00 PM)Niall Wrote: Even if they are 30mm saxo springs, it may drop it 60mm but will be far to soft. Will probably handle like my GTi with the 1.8 springs on. Ed knows how fun that was Tongue

Actually genuinely scary!!
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
#11
Been having the same silly problem, GTI shocks and 40mm springs dropped my ZX around 80mm! Just changed the springs to 30mm and its now still around 60-70mm.

Can't wait to get my Gaz's on....
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5









Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)