Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bosch pump fitting?
#1
Right, I'll never get round to it and normal mechanics can't do it, anyone near me who can do me a cambelt and pump swap or help me do it?
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#2
Shouldnt be to hard should it?. Lock timing, pump off, pump on and new belt?
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
#3
To be honest, I'm just out of practice working on cars and I've never actually changed from Lucas to Bosch, just Bosch to Bosch. Fancy giving me a hand? There's beer in it for you....
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#4
I can do it mate pm me
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
#5
(23-05-2013, 09:45 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: To be honest, I'm just out of practice working on cars and I've never actually changed from Lucas to Bosch, just Bosch to Bosch. Fancy giving me a hand? There's beer in it for you....

I need mine done lol
#6
ill give you a hand if you want
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
#7
(23-05-2013, 10:15 PM)karl1989 Wrote: ill give you a hand if you want

You done it before? I'd love a hand if you don't mind. I just hate f*cking timing belts, I did it wrong on my AX and bent some valves so I'm scared of them now lol
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#8
nope lol. locked timing thats it. give it ago lol. get kyle down too he done it
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
#9
Kyle f*cked his kinda that's why I sorted haha and I seem to remember I also did yours Karl haha. I fact I could name half a dozen people on here iv done it for
Perv 106 1.4 xs First Pug Love - Scrapped
Perv 306 1.6 5 Door Hore - Sold
110bhp 207 Hdi Sport - Used as a Brake
173bhp T25 Ph1 Diablo Dturbo - Scrapped
Thirsty Bitch Volvo 850 Estate - Sold
51bhp Berlingo Nad DT Van - Sold
Slow as f*ck Dispatch Work Horse

www.prestige-auto-care.co.uk
#10
haha you did mate. top work too mate
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
#11
Bring it down when you come down we can do my 205 first as practice if you like...
[Image: signiture.jpg]
Midnightclub Wrote:All the cool kids have ph 2 Nile 6's!
#12
Come to Kingston, and I'll lend a hand/do it for you, plus, there's this awesome metal pub here....
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#13
(23-05-2013, 11:41 PM)kernow_joe Wrote: Bring it down when you come down we can do my 205 first as practice if you like...

How about I learn to do it up here then help you do it when I come down?

(24-05-2013, 12:16 AM)samass Wrote: Come to Kingston, and I'll lend a hand/do it for you, plus, there's this awesome metal pub here....

Cheers dude but jenksowls is doing it for me Smile
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#14
when you getting it fitted?
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
#15
Not sorted a date yet, gonna order a timing belt kit. Gates are meant to be good right? I'll give you a shout when I know when it's happening dude.
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#16
(23-05-2013, 10:30 PM)Jenkosowls Wrote: Kyle f*cked his kinda that's why I sorted haha and I seem to remember I also did yours Karl haha. I fact I could name half a dozen people on here iv done it for

Theres your man if you need it doing no messing did min in horrible snow still didnt take that long top man for working on the pug Wink



#17
Gates are good yes. Got mine of ebay. Guy was local to so just picked it up
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
#18
Keep seeing 2 different kits, one for an NAD and one for a DT but surely there the same?
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#19
There the same Karl had similar issue service box has them as the same
Perv 106 1.4 xs First Pug Love - Scrapped
Perv 306 1.6 5 Door Hore - Sold
110bhp 207 Hdi Sport - Used as a Brake
173bhp T25 Ph1 Diablo Dturbo - Scrapped
Thirsty Bitch Volvo 850 Estate - Sold
51bhp Berlingo Nad DT Van - Sold
Slow as f*ck Dispatch Work Horse

www.prestige-auto-care.co.uk
#20
Think i got thread some were when i was asking. Theres a link for the belt
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  bosch vp or vr inj pump pug306driver 5 4,369 29-08-2017, 09:08 AM
Last Post: pug306driver
  Need help Bosch pump or lucas Davidwheaty 8 4,596 25-01-2015, 07:46 AM
Last Post: Davidwheaty
  Need help Bosch pump or lucas Davidwheaty 0 1,909 24-01-2015, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Davidwheaty

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)