Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
CJ's Breaking Thread......
#1
Right guys as you know the car is dead and im breaking her

just a few items off top of my head to move quickly

Gov modded bosch lines and injectors £85 posted - SOLD

TD04 on manifold with elbow oil feed and drain tube £120 posted - SOLD

FMIC kit with adaptor for manifold pipes etc £110 Posted

Super small steering wheel with snap off boss £75 posted

Full turbo to backbox stainless exhaust £100 collection only

quick shift £20 posted

lightened flywheel £40 posted - SOLD

paddle clutch done 500 miles £50 - SOLD

More to come
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
#2
Bargains!!!

Bump..
On the 306 waiting list.
#3
Is the quickshift coming with everything or will I need to use my stick? Do you notice a difference with the flywheel?
Silver Five Door D-Tuurbo'! More Doors More Whores y0! Wink
#4
Have a spare un-modded bosch £50 posted just needs lda and woodruff key

and transit bosch has crack down main body but parts required for conversion intact £45 posted

(22-05-2013, 07:43 AM)RhysBoost Wrote: Is the quickshift coming with everything or will I need to use my stick? Do you notice a difference with the flywheel?

The quick shift is griffith engineering one bolts to box but got hardened nut and bolt so doesnt slip

and flywheel IMO can certainly tell the difference revs up a lot quicker and turbo spool is a lot quicker

Oh got complete engine with head on no belt had new rings shells xud rods in £75 collected only done 4000 since engine rebuild was in my blaze

Black morrettes red trumpets £80 posted

H4 hi/lo HID kit 4 month old £45 posted
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
#5
A lot of bargains! Im interested in the fly wheel. Has the fly wheel been balanced?
#6
If its not gone by Friday, I'll have the tdo4 off you :-)
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#7
Hi I will have the gov mod pump if I can pay you Friday can you pm me your details thanks
[Image: mike_sig_zpsd438fb98.jpg]


#8
What clutch is it?
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
#9
Nottl too sure darren got of ebay think cg but seemed to hold well at 170bhp + have a few people interested in it but it wont be out for a few weeks till I drop engine out

(22-05-2013, 09:45 AM)Frosty Wrote: A lot of bargains! Im interested in the fly wheel. Has the fly wheel been balanced?

Flywheel was balanced but not on a crank

(22-05-2013, 10:03 AM)mikey b Wrote: Hi I will have the gov mod pump if I can pay you Friday can you pm me your details thanks

No probs as soon as ive got it off il pm you

(22-05-2013, 09:52 AM)4WayDiablo Wrote: If its not gone by Friday, I'll have the tdo4 off you :-)

No probs pal
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
#10
Wish I had the money for the clutch Sad
#11
Clutch has been dib'd guys
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
#12
Damn i was just about to say id take the clutch Sad
#13
ninja
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]


306 HDI, soon to be XUD
#14
Yep that's cool give me a pm when ya got pump thanks
[Image: mike_sig_zpsd438fb98.jpg]


#15
Can that quick shift be used on a gti6?
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#16
What condition are the doors in?
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
#17
Seperate the FMIC? Possibly full IC. Dibs. Pm later
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#18
(22-05-2013, 12:11 PM)Rich306 Wrote: Can that quick shift be used on a gti6?

Not too sure tbh

(22-05-2013, 12:16 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: What condition are the doors in?

Drivers aint too god tbh but passenger mint with smoothed barrell

(22-05-2013, 12:34 PM)ginge191 Wrote: Seperate the FMIC? Possibly full IC. Dibs. Pm later

What so just IC? Pm me an offer pal
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
#19
(22-05-2013, 01:30 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote: What so just IC? Pm me an offer pal

I'm after the pipework and adadpter is all; i've got 2 IC's waiting trial Smile

Brand new piping and silicones are £79 from the bay, I'm assuming your's are worn? What clamps have you got? Price posted please Smile?
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#20
Is the td04 a 13t or is it the 15g one that you had?
[Image: 20120704_212316.jpg]
#21
13t bud not had 15g on for a few months

But think turbos gine now tbh

Gone as in sold I mean
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
#22
Hmm, tranny pump..
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
#23
(22-05-2013, 04:06 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: Hmm, tranny pump..

Pm'd sweeti
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
#24
Dibs on flywheel

And are wing mirrors and caps in good condition ?
#25
(22-05-2013, 05:22 PM)Sambarker Wrote: Dibs on flywheel

And are wing mirrors and caps in good condition ?

Okay bud yeah il take a pic think few marks but nothin a tin of spray wont sort out u can have them for 12.50 posted?
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
#26
Pm me a price for flywheel and wing mirrors posted mate
#27
PM me a price for the rear light lenses posted mate. Don't need the bulb holders, just costs more in postage!

/yorkshireman
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#28
I've got some back lights you can have for free Liam
#29
(22-05-2013, 06:25 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: PM me a price for the rear light lenses posted mate. Don't need the bulb holders, just costs more in postage!

/yorkshireman

Scratch that mate, sorry.

(22-05-2013, 06:26 PM)Sambarker Wrote: I've got some back lights you can have for free Liam

Sold! Phase 2/3 ones? Mine are both cracked, car was owned by a woman before, already had to replace the bumpers and number plates lol
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#30
Hes a gooden sam aint he Smile

For anyone else I have a set of rear ph2/3 normal and same but flyeye tinted
Normal are free just cover postage as no bulb holders

And tinted £25
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SafetyRaceHearse Breaking Thread ethanhp1991 17 10,305 02-01-2014, 10:27 PM
Last Post: laurence_13
Thumbs Down The breaking thread. declantg 45 25,849 27-06-2013, 05:29 PM
Last Post: kentiiboii
  Toms306 HDi Meridian Estate Breaking Thread - PARTS LEFT!! Toms306 66 39,841 07-05-2013, 06:08 PM
Last Post: Niall

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)