Toms306 HDi Meridian Estate Breaking Thread - PARTS LEFT!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toms306 HDi Meridian Estate Breaking Thread - PARTS LEFT!!
Right, panels gone now.

Taking offers on anything now, just want it gone and need money asap.

PM me if you'd prefer....
Thanks given by:
ill give you 20 pence for the rear lights! Update the first post so people know exactly whats left!
Thanks given by:
I updated it once.....wtf lol! Confused

I'll do it again!

Oh and at 20p I'd rather bin them, much less hassle.

Updated now. Wink
Thanks given by:
(29-04-2013, 04:57 PM)Toms306 Wrote: I updated it once.....wtf lol! Confused

I'll do it again!

Oh and at 20p I'd rather bin them, much less hassle.

Updated now. Wink

the hassle of having to open the door to greet me! haha awful! 30p? In all seriousness dont bin the lights as ill give you a few quid for them.
Thanks given by:
It's so much more hassle than that lol..........you have no idea! Dodgy
Thanks given by:
ok well if you leave everything on your drive way. ill come round and steal it. you wont have to see me that way. sorry im so ugly and all that!
Thanks given by:
Doh Think you've missed the point mate... lol

I left a load of parts out over the weekend with a '£10 each' sign......no-one even nicked them! Dodgy
Thanks given by:
Bump - Still have the full set of seats here as the potential buyer now can't afford them..........

£30 collected, no doorcards.
Thanks given by:
Tom,

Have you still got the driver's wing trim piece? Also need an OSF ABS sensor if you can extract it from the hub in one piece?
Thanks given by:
I do have the wing trim yes. But the hubs are long gone I'm afraid.
Thanks given by:
No worries on the hub. PM on its way. Cheers
Thanks given by:
Wing trim posted to cheese.

First post updated. Open to offers guys....especially on large collection only items.........

Also, injectors at £20, PAS pump at a tenner and a few other bits ending tomorrow on ebay....
Thanks given by:
Will be having another clearout over the weekend, anything small/cheap will be getting binned if there's no interest by then.
Thanks given by:
Well the list is significantly shorter now lol.

Any interest in the head or the crank? They'll be getting dumped Tuesday if not.

Interior will get dumped next week unless theres any offers before then.

Items in red will be dumped next week if no interest before then.
Thanks given by:
f*ck sake. Yet another timewaster. This is about 5 now.....I only had ONE selling Golf parts....does this say something about 306 owners? Or Golf owners? Rolleyes

Gearbox is back up for sale then. £30 collected or it goes to the tip Tuesday. Gotta wrap up the breaking 'project' by the end of next week.

Not that anyone will bother reading this anyway and if I make another thread it'll just get merged so I'm wasting my time really. Dodgy
Thanks given by:
It says golf owners are rich. And 306 owners are poor
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
But if you can't afford something....you don't f*cking bid. It's not difficult is it. Rolleyes
Thanks given by:
Last chance, parts in red getting dumped tomorrow.
Thanks given by:
I'd have had the interior.. But with the multiple threads that said it was sold, about to be binned, had door cards, didn't have door cards...

Frankly I stopped looking as I thought them sold/binned/set on fire with naked people dancing around.

There is no way I can factor in a drive to Ipswich and £30 for the seats, I just can't afford it at the mo.

Is there any way I could take the seats to the tip for you (after they have been in my car for a few years ideally) as its going to cost me over £30 to pick them up? I'll get them tomorrow as it suits you?
Thanks given by:
Nope, afraid not. Not worth the hassle unless I get something from them.
Thanks given by:
I understand completely...

I posted in the chat box but after you left so not sure if you'll catch it so i'll post it here..

DarkInferno: Fair enough... its just I'm absolutely broke atm... you sure a tenner couldn't persuade you not to tip them? had I've known a bit sooner they were still for sale I'd have saved for them but as i said i aint been watching because i thought they were sold
DarkInferno: and I know its a bit of an insult price at a tenner so apologies in advance.
DarkInferno: tbh its an insult price at £20 but needs must.

I'll be checking here all night pretty much so just let me know... give me a time and a postcode for tomorrow and I'll be there any time you want as long as I have a couple of hours notice as its a 306 not a jump jet Smile
Thanks given by:
Wait.. it's not worth the hassle to get something for them, but it's worth the hassle of sending them to the tip?

And on the other hand you're moaning about people not wanting parts?

FFS just take the man's money, £10 is better than you having nothing and a mission to the tip.. right?
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Talk about community spirit. Would rather tip them than allow someone to come around and pick them up from the position they currently reside.

Unbelievable.
Bianca Rallye
1989 205 GTi6 on ITBs
BMW Z4 3.0

Thousands of GTi6 parts availabile.
Thanks given by:
in Toms Defence he has nowhere to store them as his gran wants her garage back tomorrow! D: Im sure if they could be collected in 24 hours or a time was confirmed as to when they would be gone by things would be different.
Thanks given by:
(06-05-2013, 05:39 PM)DarkInferno Wrote: I'll be checking here all night pretty much so just let me know... give me a time and a postcode for tomorrow and I'll be there any time you want as long as I have a couple of hours notice as its a 306 not a jump jet Smile

Well that answers that then?
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I said I'd collect when he wants... could have done today ... or tomorrow if preferred....

I'd need about 4 hours notice but otherwise to suit...
Thanks given by:
(06-05-2013, 05:43 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: Wait.. it's not worth the hassle to get something for them, but it's worth the hassle of sending them to the tip?

And on the other hand you're moaning about people not wanting parts?

FFS just take the man's money, £10 is better than you having nothing and a mission to the tip.. right?

Well actually no it isn't.

Firstly the anxiety involved with someone visiting, having to wait for them and them more than likely not being on time is a lot higher than going to the tip.

Secondly I'm having to save as much fuel as possible. This means going out a maximum of 3 times a week - when I'm being paid to on a 'mission' for either of my Nans. As I'll already be out tomorrow heading for Sainsburys I have to pass the dump on my way there - the anxiety will already be high for going shopping, and the fuel will already be being used so it actually doesn't add to either of those for me just to dump them.

I know you'll more than likely take the piss or have some witty remark but the fact is, things that seem normal and simple to you guys aren't for everyone.

I've PM'd Mr Darkinferno so this doesn't need to carry on in this thread. Thanks. Smile
Thanks given by:
I understand completely and it really isn't an issue it would have been nice to have them but personal issues are personal issues and should be respected.

All I have to say here is I would have been on time Tongue ...... to the minute.
Thanks given by:
(06-05-2013, 11:13 PM)DarkInferno Wrote: I understand completely and it really isn't an issue it would have been nice to have them but personal issues are personal issues and should be respected.

All I have to say here is I would have been on time Tongue ...... to the minute.

Where you from mate? Theres full half leather sat in my shed door cards the lot. Drivers has 2 tiny holes but thats it. £20 you can have them. Im in ng16 nottingham
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
just the other side of brum.. just over an hour away from you. I'll happily take those off your hands.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted car breaking for parts Adamob200 2 1,094 14-09-2020, 08:50 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Parts Going Cheap - Breaking '99 HDi wainwrightj 15 5,264 04-06-2019, 07:29 PM
Last Post: Charlie0
  Breaking Ph3 1.4 LX 306 - Parts Left Toms306 33 9,906 19-05-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Toms306