Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
xud9 con rod size
#1
hi folks, just wondering if anyone has the xud9 con rod sizes,, ie length centre to centre, main bearing size (with or without bearing) and wrist pin size.. thanks fellas
#2
Bump! Anyone know
#3
I'm sure plenty of people know
No one will tell anyone let alone a newbie anything they spent hours researching
Spend some time in Google and you may start to see some answers
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#4
^^ as he said :p

Tbh even if I did I wouldn't want to give them out incase I got them wrong and you had dome forged rods made incorrect
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
#5
Grab an XUD conrod and go measure!! People have paid hundreds for designs for forged items...
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
#6
ok did not know the stock xud rod size was such a secret lol
#7
To be fair, its not a secret, its just no one has actually measured on accurately enough, just given a rod to a forger and they do the rest..... I have an xud conrod outside, but any dimensions I give you would be based on a possibly inaccurate vernier set, and I wouldnt wanna go investing £££ based on what some randomer has said on an internet forum Big Grin I would go out and find one myself to measure!
[Image: 22f2b6b2-758b-4c1c-96fb-6fa9c6059b13_zpsf306b56b.jpg]
#8
yeah know what you mean, and no i dont want the specs for forging reasons. as you say that would be stupid, plus they need more dimensions than that lol,,
no matter anyhow, i have found what i need for now. will pick up some rods to confirm. cheers


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Top mount intercooler bolt size/ timing hole size LewisG306 2 3,073 13-07-2014, 10:44 AM
Last Post: LewisG306

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)