306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: xud9 con rod size
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi folks, just wondering if anyone has the xud9 con rod sizes,, ie length centre to centre, main bearing size (with or without bearing) and wrist pin size.. thanks fellas
Bump! Anyone know
I'm sure plenty of people know
No one will tell anyone let alone a newbie anything they spent hours researching
Spend some time in Google and you may start to see some answers
^^ as he said :p

Tbh even if I did I wouldn't want to give them out incase I got them wrong and you had dome forged rods made incorrect
Grab an XUD conrod and go measure!! People have paid hundreds for designs for forged items...
ok did not know the stock xud rod size was such a secret lol
To be fair, its not a secret, its just no one has actually measured on accurately enough, just given a rod to a forger and they do the rest..... I have an xud conrod outside, but any dimensions I give you would be based on a possibly inaccurate vernier set, and I wouldnt wanna go investing £££ based on what some randomer has said on an internet forum Big Grin I would go out and find one myself to measure!
yeah know what you mean, and no i dont want the specs for forging reasons. as you say that would be stupid, plus they need more dimensions than that lol,,
no matter anyhow, i have found what i need for now. will pick up some rods to confirm. cheers