Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ouragans on a Peugeot Partner van?
#1
I'm trying to sell my Ouragan wheels at the moment and someones asked if they would fit a Peugeot Partner van. Pretty sure the van would be the same 108 PCD, but does anyone know if the offset would be OK?
[Image: 20120704_212316.jpg]
#2
Yeah it'll be fine
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#3
(30-04-2013, 08:52 PM)Connor Wrote: TRACTERRRRRRSS

EFA

But yeah, ^what he said Big Grin
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#4
(30-04-2013, 09:05 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote:
(30-04-2013, 08:52 PM)Connor Wrote: TRACTERRRRRRSS

EFA

But yeah, ^what he said Big Grin

What was that Jonny? Can't hear you all the way down there
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
#5
(30-04-2013, 09:08 PM)cwspellowe Wrote:
(30-04-2013, 09:05 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote:
(30-04-2013, 08:52 PM)Connor Wrote: TRACTERRRRRRSS

EFA

But yeah, ^what he said Big Grin

What was that Jonny? Can't hear you all the way down there

Say what?

Oh, you want food and beer at the weekend?
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#6
Sorry Jonny, but anything you say is invalid until I burn that hat...
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#7
(30-04-2013, 09:13 PM)Connor Wrote: TRACTERRRRRRSSS!

Huh? Didn't quite catch that Tongue
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#8
Should be reet, not much room inboard of the Partners rear arches though!
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
#9
(30-04-2013, 09:10 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote:
(30-04-2013, 09:08 PM)cwspellowe Wrote:
(30-04-2013, 09:05 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: EFA

But yeah, ^what he said Big Grin

What was that Jonny? Can't hear you all the way down there

Say what?

Oh, you want food and beer at the weekend?

I can't hear a word you're saying, and my back's sore so i can't bend down.

I shall assume you said you'll be treating us like redneck royalty at the weekend?
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
#10
(01-05-2013, 12:11 PM)cwspellowe Wrote:
(30-04-2013, 09:10 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote:
(30-04-2013, 09:08 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: What was that Jonny? Can't hear you all the way down there

Say what?

Oh, you want food and beer at the weekend?

I can't hear a word you're saying, and my back's sore so i can't bend down.

I shall assume you said you'll be treating us like redneck royalty at the weekend?

I'll provide muchos bacons, tea and coffee and maybe some homebrew Big Grin
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.



Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Peugeot Partner 2.0HDI 90ps remapecu 3 3,017 09-05-2018, 06:38 AM
Last Post: remapecu
  406 ouragans paul7278 1 1,785 19-01-2014, 09:10 PM
Last Post: paul7278
  peugeot partner wheels on 306 richie 87 6 4,819 01-03-2013, 10:33 PM
Last Post: Pete

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)