Donations

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donations
So gents, that time has come around again all too quickly where the server needs paying for, and I was hoping that some of you might be able to help out a little with some donations towards the running costs of the site Smile

We don't do any community support or member packages here, so for the most part the server costs have been paid for by me, and the donations have gone towards paying for the club banner and club gazebo (incidentally this will be making many more appearances at shows this year), among a few other bits and pieces (with the exception of the last few months where we'd saved enough in donations to cover 3 months of server rental). I'm happy to pay for the server and keep things running, but things are a bit tight this month having just started a new job, and not receiving any pay for two months Nospeak So it would be extra helpful and very much appreciated if any of you would be willing to donate to the club to help towards these fees. I wouldn't want anyone donating their last mealticket though, as the server will be covered regardless, just donations would make it a bit easier, so please only donate if it's not going to screw you over Smile

As mentioned, we don't do a community supporter package or anything, so you'll pretty much just be getting a shiny blue title underneath your username lol Or maybe you'll get a cup of tea or coffee at Ace from me if you're extra generous...maybe even a beer at FCS if any of us remember.

Any money donated will go towards the server costs, and also towards some bits which we're looking to do for the shows later this year.

TL;DR - The club could do with some donations towards the server at the end of the month, it would be much appreciated if any of you are able to contribute.

The club's paypal is payments@306oc.co.uk

Thanks for reading Heart
Thanks given by:
Permission to post a picture? ninja
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I have sent a small donation...sorry its small, bit tight this month for me too.
Like in the red end of my overdraft tight.
But every little helps...and this site has helped a lot so I owe it
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Sent!
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
(06-03-2013, 10:17 PM)Piggy1987 Wrote: I have sent a small donation...sorry its small, bit tight this month for me too.
Like in the red end of my overdraft tight.
But every little helps...and this site has helped a lot so I owe it
Thanks man, no need to apologise! It's all very much appreciated Smile

(06-03-2013, 10:19 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: Sent!
Thanks Jonny <3
Thanks given by:
Will sort something out for you shortly!
Thanks given by:
Done Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Thanks man, I guess I'll have to be nicer to you again Tongue

Rep to all you gents in here so far!
Thanks given by:
Chaching
Thanks given by:
Ill send some over end of the week Smile
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
(06-03-2013, 10:25 PM)Scott Wrote: Thanks man, I guess I'll have to be nicer to you again Tongue

Rep to all you gents in here so far!

Lol, maybe a little nicer. Wink

It's all good though mate, I love a bit of banter as much as the next guy, as long as it doesn't go too far! lol
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Sent a small amount, all I could do as its all I have left in my bank :$
MG ZR TD+ - gone and easily forgotten
Fabia vRS PD130 - New daily
Astra H VXR - new toy!
Thanks given by:
Learnt a lot since joining and got a lot of stupid questions answered, on that basis have a tenner Wink
Thanks given by:
Ill pop over a few quid on payday ThumbsUp

More to the point what wheels have you seen that you want? :p
[Image: sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Sent a bit over, been meaning to for ages
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Thanks Dan!, Dicky and ZX_volcane Smile

You too Danny Smile
Thanks given by:
(06-03-2013, 10:29 PM)RJDubya Wrote: Learnt a lot since joining and got a lot of stupid questions answered, on that basis have a tenner Wink
I don't doubt you got a lot of stupid answers in the process though lol

Thanks though mate. All you guys so far have been changed to 'Donators' Big Grin

You guys are awesome, that's the next few months covered now and more towards the shows! <3 <3
Thanks given by:
f*ck's sake I need to start a website so when i'm skint one month I can be all "oh server costs have gone up, bills need paid. I'll be ok honest, i don't need your money, oh go on then if you're offering"

You've taken ten quid of my money and i've even wasted money on phone calls to you, so f*ck off, i've never even met you.

I'm going to call you Dick Turpin

"Stand and deliver my new wheels"
Thanks given by:
When I've actually set my business up properly and I have a bit of spare cash floating about I'll put some more money in, basically because of the knowledge I've gotten from being on here and the community banter etc
Astra H VXR - new toy!
Thanks given by:
(06-03-2013, 10:35 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: f*ck's sake I need to start a website so when i'm skint one month I can be all "oh server costs have gone up, bills need paid. I'll be ok honest, i don't need your money, oh go on then if you're offering"

You've taken ten quid of my money and i've even wasted money on phone calls to you, so f*ck off, i've never even met you.

You're such a grumpy bastard sometimes Marty lol

You may have wasted money on phone calls to me but I think you should remember who spent half of FCS phoning around trying to find someone who had a spare head for that piece of shit car of yours Wink
Thanks given by:
You owe me a reach around.
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
(06-03-2013, 10:39 PM)Scott Wrote:
(06-03-2013, 10:35 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: f*ck's sake I need to start a website so when i'm skint one month I can be all "oh server costs have gone up, bills need paid. I'll be ok honest, i don't need your money, oh go on then if you're offering"

You're such a grumpy bastard sometimes Marty lol

You may have wasted money on phone calls to me but I think you should remember who spent half of FCS phoning around trying to find someone who had a spare head for that piece of shit car of yours Wink

Did you f*ck, I thank Fark Mary for that, you did f*ck all apart from phone me to let Ash speak to me, so I think maybe I owe you about 50p for the phone call but considering you get free minutes i'd call it even
Thanks given by:
I'll pop a donation over once my financial situation improves and i get a more steady flow of work in again. Smile But until then i'm going to have to save every penny!
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
(06-03-2013, 10:41 PM)Jake Wrote: You owe me a reach around.
For donating or just in general?

(06-03-2013, 10:41 PM)Rich306 Wrote: I'll pop a donation over once my financial situation improves and i get a more steady flow of work in again. Smile But until then i'm going to have to save every penny!
That's fair enough man, thanks anyway! As I said, I wouldn't want people making themselves skint Smile
Thanks given by:
(06-03-2013, 10:41 PM)Scott Wrote:

Both.

Double reach around ftw.
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
(06-03-2013, 10:42 PM)Jake Wrote:
(06-03-2013, 10:41 PM)Scott Wrote:

Both.

Double reach around ftw.
Or go skiing for having the last of the money in my account..
Astra H VXR - new toy!
Thanks given by:
Looks like I'm going to be busy at FCS this year then Undecided
Thanks given by:
(06-03-2013, 10:44 PM)Scott Wrote: Looks like I'm going to be busy at FCS this year then Undecided

If Scott can wank off ten cocks in half an hour with one hand, how many can he do with two hands and his purdy mouth in the same time frame?
Thanks given by:
(06-03-2013, 10:44 PM)Scott Wrote: Looks like I'm going to be busy at FCS this year then Undecided

April camping meet first ! You're going to have arms like CJs by the end of the year!
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Done!
Again ive been meaning to do this for a while anyway, I get a lot from this forum so more than happy to chuck into the new wheel fund!

Now change my title bitch so I look like a generous northerner! Lol
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am starting a collection..... any donations welcome toseland 0 1,161 26-07-2014, 07:02 PM
Last Post: toseland
  Donations. Danny Wideboy 47 14,883 14-01-2014, 07:20 PM
Last Post: WiNgNuTz
  Charity Donations td_dan 0 1,301 29-08-2013, 05:04 PM
Last Post: td_dan