Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Turbos
#1
Once again sorry if this has been covered before but I can't find anything in the search! Seems to be two garrett turbos listed
I've found a t0256 and a gt1549 what is the difference the information is useless online!
#2
Ones a T2 and ones a GT1549.

GT15 spools much sooner but feels as if the torque dies rapidly, T2 spools later, is generally more resiliant to abuse, but is less efficient. Depends which you prefer, revving for power or expecting wadges of low down torque
..
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
#3
(04-03-2013, 10:01 PM)Ruan Wrote: Ones a T2 and ones a GT1549.

GT15 spools much sooner but feels as if the torque dies rapidly, T2 spools later, is generally more resiliant to abuse, but is less efficient. Depends which you prefer, revving for power or expecting wadges of low down torque
..

I've found a turbo but can't identify it! Lol cars got a k14 on there at the moment and its started smoking! K14 seems to take ages to get on boost and runs out to end!


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)