Posts: 1,498
Threads: 155
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
11
Location: Norfolk/Wiltshire
Car Model/Spec: Bianca DTurbo
01-03-2013, 05:33 PM
So for the next two months ill be driving a 2.2 petrol vectra as the DT is broken (again) and I just phoned my insurance company to change the vehicles over and expecting it to hurt my wallet but it turns out to be cheaper  rather happy with that.
Team derv FLAME and CONROD spitters
Posts: 7,152
Threads: 130
Joined: Jan 2012
Reputation:
82
Location: Kingston
Car Model/Spec: 106 GO-NAD
Cool story bro
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Posts: 1,498
Threads: 155
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
11
Location: Norfolk/Wiltshire
Car Model/Spec: Bianca DTurbo
Thanks bro
Team derv FLAME and CONROD spitters
Posts: 13,881
Threads: 476
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
81
Location: Ipswich
Car Model/Spec: 306 Rallye
Posts: 19,854
Threads: 581
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
195
Location: Bournemouth
Car Model/Spec: Supercharged 306 GTi6
im ever so pleased for you. So pleased in fact, im going to cook my self a romantic dinner. whilst thats cooking, im going to open a bottle of wine (red in my preference) and light some candles. Im then going to have a nice romantic meal and then take my self to bed to wank into a empty tub of Vaseline and post it to you just to show you how happy i am. Happy Niall = Happy sperm.
Team Eaton
1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Posts: 6,367
Threads: 87
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
48
Location: South Yorks.
Car Model/Spec: Rouge vallelunga 5 door Dturbo
(01-03-2013, 05:54 PM)Niall Wrote: im ever so pleased for you. So pleased in fact, im going to cook my self a romantic dinner. whilst thats cooking, im going to open a bottle of wine (red in my preference) and light some candles. Im then going to have a nice romantic meal and then take my self to bed to wank into a empty tub of Vaseline and post it to you just to show you how happy i am. Happy Niall = Happy sperm.
thanks . . .i fcuking LOLed . .
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Posts: 2,560
Threads: 87
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
31
90% the reason I went with the Vauxhall, it was miles cheaper to insure compared to similar powered VW/Audi's etc. I assume thats the same engine as mine, 2.2 16v (Z22SE) ~145hp? Really nice engine imo
Posts: 1,847
Threads: 56
Joined: Feb 2012
Reputation:
19
Location: Chesterfield
Car Model/Spec: Moonstone HDi
Vauxhalls are full on gay!
Team id rather have aids than drive a vauxhall
Posts: 2,560
Threads: 87
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
31
Fantastic, does that make you feel better about driving a shitheap Peugeot?
Posts: 1,847
Threads: 56
Joined: Feb 2012
Reputation:
19
Location: Chesterfield
Car Model/Spec: Moonstone HDi
A little bit yeah
Posts: 4,883
Threads: 198
Joined: Jan 2012
Reputation:
135
Location: Not near you
(01-03-2013, 06:39 PM)Dan! Wrote: Fantastic, does that make you feel better about driving a shitheap Peugeot?
Don't get all high and mighty, you just said you chose, as in decided all by yourself, to drive a Vauxhall because it's cheaper
There's a reason they're cheaper. No fucker would steal one for a start. And everyone I know around here driving an Astra/Vectra with a remotely powerful engine is a grade A knobjockey.
So yeah, that high horse you're on? About time you sent it to Tesco butchers mate.
Posts: 19,854
Threads: 581
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
195
Location: Bournemouth
Car Model/Spec: Supercharged 306 GTi6
(01-03-2013, 06:52 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: (01-03-2013, 06:39 PM)Dan! Wrote: Fantastic, does that make you feel better about driving a shitheap Peugeot?
Don't get all high and mighty, you just said you chose, as in decided all by yourself, to drive a Vauxhall because it's cheaper
There's a reason they're cheaper. No fucker would steal one for a start. And everyone I know around here driving an Astra/Vectra with a remotely powerful engine is a grade A knobjockey.
So yeah, that high horse you're on? About time you sent it to Tesco butchers mate.
Team Eaton
1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Posts: 2,560
Threads: 87
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
31
Christ lay off the serious pills Chris. For starters where did I say I vauxhall is any better than Peugeot? Oh yeah shit i didnt
And secondly I believe we are all aware of the word, 'banter', and its definition. Take some, give some.
Funny thing is I couldnt care less what anybody thinks of my car, genuinely. Most people on here need to take off their peugeot blinkers and get a life
Posts: 19,854
Threads: 581
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
195
Location: Bournemouth
Car Model/Spec: Supercharged 306 GTi6
(01-03-2013, 07:00 PM)Dan! Wrote: Christ lay off the serious pills Chris. For starters where did I say I vauxhall is any better than Peugeot? Oh yeah shit i didnt
And secondly I believe we are all aware of the word, 'banter', and its definition. Take some, give some.
Funny thing is I couldnt care less what anybody thinks of my car, genuinely. Most people on here need to take off their peugeot blinkers and get a life
In which case, maybe you need to be a bit more aware of the word banter. most on here realise peugeot 306s are shit but are good fun!
Team Eaton
1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Posts: 2,560
Threads: 87
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
31
Fair enough. My money would be in something fun and not shit though
Posts: 4,883
Threads: 198
Joined: Jan 2012
Reputation:
135
Location: Not near you
(01-03-2013, 07:03 PM)Niall Wrote: (01-03-2013, 07:00 PM)Dan! Wrote: Christ lay off the serious pills Chris. For starters where did I say I vauxhall is any better than Peugeot? Oh yeah shit i didnt
And secondly I believe we are all aware of the word, 'banter', and its definition. Take some, give some.
Funny thing is I couldnt care less what anybody thinks of my car, genuinely. Most people on here need to take off their peugeot blinkers and get a life
In which case, maybe you need to be a bit more aware of the word banter. most on here realise peugeot 306s are shit but are good fun!
+1
f*ck's sake dan you're a sour puss these days. Is it because you never got those sexual favours off me?
Posts: 2,560
Threads: 87
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
31
How am I a sour puss? I dont think iv changed much if at all
Posts: 4,883
Threads: 198
Joined: Jan 2012
Reputation:
135
Location: Not near you
Mate you're a massive grump.
Sit down before you do a Mark Airey
Posts: 2,560
Threads: 87
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
31
01-03-2013, 07:19 PM
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2013, 07:20 PM by Dan!.)
Im near enough about to, if anything people on't forum have changed. Not like the old times man, its a shame.
/spam
Im done in here now, sorry mowle x
Posts: 4,883
Threads: 198
Joined: Jan 2012
Reputation:
135
Location: Not near you
I'm sorry too David  x
Posts: 3,613
Threads: 0
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
45
(01-03-2013, 06:52 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: There's a reason they're cheaper. No fucker would steal one for a start. And everyone I know around here driving an Astra/Vectra with a remotely powerful engine is a grade A knobjockey.
So yeah, that high horse you're on? About time you sent it to Tesco butchers mate.
You live near the wrong people.
My vectra is more poweful than the majority of cars on this forum, I personally don't think i'm a cock atall.
/Vauxhalldefence
Posts: 4,883
Threads: 198
Joined: Jan 2012
Reputation:
135
Location: Not near you
(01-03-2013, 07:31 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: (01-03-2013, 06:52 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: There's a reason they're cheaper. No fucker would steal one for a start. And everyone I know around here driving an Astra/Vectra with a remotely powerful engine is a grade A knobjockey.
So yeah, that high horse you're on? About time you sent it to Tesco butchers mate.
You live near the wrong people.
My vectra is more poweful than the majority of cars on this forum, I personally don't think i'm a cock atall.
/Vauxhalldefence
Come on fella, I live near Glasgow. That's a lot of wrong people to live near.
Posts: 272
Threads: 10
Joined: Feb 2013
Reputation:
3
Location: Newcastle Ish
Car Model/Spec: GTI-6
(01-03-2013, 07:07 PM)Dan! Wrote: Fair enough. My money would be in something fun and not shit though 
so when you getting another peugeot then
Posts: 2,560
Threads: 87
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
31
Posts: 1,498
Threads: 155
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
11
Location: Norfolk/Wiltshire
Car Model/Spec: Bianca DTurbo
After my last month of mine breaking I've had enough of them tbh
Team derv FLAME and CONROD spitters
Posts: 19,854
Threads: 581
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
195
Location: Bournemouth
Car Model/Spec: Supercharged 306 GTi6
(01-03-2013, 07:59 PM)David Wrote: After my last month of mine breaking I've had enough of them tbh
Yeah and why did it break? Because you fitted a already f*cked engine. Cant blame the car for that. thats your fault.
Team Eaton
1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Posts: 18,242
Threads: 386
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
87
Location: Suffolk
Car Model/Spec: Focus Titanium
But its a peugeot engine...so Peugeots fault!
Posts: 1,498
Threads: 155
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
11
Location: Norfolk/Wiltshire
Car Model/Spec: Bianca DTurbo
(01-03-2013, 08:00 PM)Niall Wrote: (01-03-2013, 07:59 PM)David Wrote: After my last month of mine breaking I've had enough of them tbh
Yeah and why did it break? Because you fitted a already f*cked engine. Cant blame the car for that. thats your fault.
And did I know it was a f*cked engine? NO!
Team derv FLAME and CONROD spitters
Posts: 19,854
Threads: 581
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
195
Location: Bournemouth
Car Model/Spec: Supercharged 306 GTi6
(01-03-2013, 08:03 PM)Toms306 Wrote: But its a peugeot engine...so Peugeots fault! 
Not if it has been rebuilt badly before.
(01-03-2013, 08:03 PM)David Wrote: (01-03-2013, 08:00 PM)Niall Wrote: (01-03-2013, 07:59 PM)David Wrote: After my last month of mine breaking I've had enough of them tbh
Yeah and why did it break? Because you fitted a already f*cked engine. Cant blame the car for that. thats your fault.
And did I know it was a f*cked engine? NO!
No but that still doesnt make it the cars fault does it?
Team Eaton
1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Posts: 782
Threads: 18
Joined: Jan 2012
Reputation:
3
Thread of fail tbh. Pug is wank, vaux is gay.
And let's face it most members on here especially diesel owners are pushing the performance of their engines. For example 150bhp from a 90 bhp diesel engine at stock is over 50% of stock power, this is naturally going to reduce component life. You can't complain about reliability, a true enthusiast would be pro active and spot most potential faults with their cars
Unlucky on the engine tho bud.
|