Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Pain Train!
#1
Some of you will have no doubt seen/heard of the Office Linebacker series, it's fairly old now. Doesn't mean it's not f*cking hilarious though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzToNo7A-94

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aZMS6st3D4
#2
Terry Crews is funny as f*ck, I advise anyone to watch all of his old spice ads lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#3
Hahahaha, this is brilliant!
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#4
I totally forgot this was out there. f*cking pissing myself at the vids
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#5
haha PAIN CAKE!
#6
lmao havent seen these in years
[Image: fe6eddc8-1731-4100-a5fe-1edb853a88b6_zpseeacf928.jpg]
#7
I would love to employ an office linebacker. some right lazy bastards in my department and its me who gets it in the neck when things are late.
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  pain in the arse! procta 14 9,495 22-08-2014, 02:25 PM
Last Post: PartyJas

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)