post your funny times at work

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
post your funny times at work
thought id share a few videos from work. will upload pictures when i find them. anyway share your funny moments or the bits that have lightened up your day.

here is one today. i want that horn lmao
[Image: th_video-2013-01-15-14-15-26_zpsa298183c.jpg]

waking the supervisor up
[Image: th_Video0005_zps6228686a.jpg]
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
Funny moments? I work in a care home with adults with learning disabilities. They make me laugh all th time.

And I mean that in a genuine funny way, not laughing at them
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Best one for me was when a customer came to pick his car up from us, we had drained his fuel tank (petrol in a diesel) and then put a tenner of diesel in it for him, he said to my work mate, 'is there enough diesel in it to get me home mate?' my mate just said, 'not being funny mate but I dont know where you f*cking live so I dont know'.
Thanks given by:
Had someone stop me in the shop and said she was looking for her husband. I said ok.. Then she said have you seen him?... Well I don't know who your husband is lol
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
well at uni its just general banter....

and at work its making websites. Normally it just involves sitting in front of youtube! D:
Thanks given by:
I've seen that truck in Bradford before I'm sure,awesome horn-age lol. Depends on what job I'm on a who I'm with, mostly just general banter/abuse though.
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
Mates got a video of me dancing on a transit roof that we were scrapping, will try get it off him
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
i remember one of the lads bringing fart spray in to the store. sprayed towards me and another work pal, the laugh was all the of got a shock on how strong it was! he said f*ck me thats bad! we walked out the aisle. A few mins later a customer with her other half were down the aisle. you could tell she was trying to ignore the fart spray smell, ( which had spread down right the aisle at that point) anyway we came back, the three of us tried that hard to keep a straight face. but as soon as the lad who sprayed it, started to snigger, which set me off sniggering. that mirroed back to him, which made him worse. that mirrored back to me, so now you had two lads giggling like hell over the smell and the customer. the customer had heard us by then and stopped talking to her other half. she turned around to us and said " I can smell shit!" by christ we blew up in a roar of laughter as soon as she said that!. we had to go out the back for about 20 mins.
i tell you what i dont know to this day how we didnt get busted for that, as he kept spraying it about where the managers were etc. managers were sayin to each other" whats that smell"? others would reply " yeah that smells been around all day in different areas of the shop "
never had another hard laugh like that after wards sadly.
Thanks given by:
(15-01-2013, 11:10 PM)Matt Wrote: Funny moments? I work in a care home with adults with learning disabilities. They make me laugh all th time.

And I mean that in a genuine funny way, not laughing at them

Same....
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Just general pratting about really. I spend most of my day doing repairs/returns, fixing other peoples fuckups, so it gets a bit frustrating at times so need to unwind by practical jokes.
stuff like really creative places to hide shoes (best place so far, inside a crate of antennas destined for Afghanistan) supergluing things to the boss's desk, moving cars down the road with the forklift, waiting for people to go to the toilet so i can quickly go over to their bench and move everything around or if they had just unbolted something from a gluing plate, i will go over and bolt it on again, just to see how confused they get when they get back.
got in loads of shit once for making a bomb, filled a coke bottle up with the two part mix of expanding polyfoam, superglue lid shut, shake it in the paint mixer then ran like hell. the bottle expanded to 5x its original side before exploding covering the entire room in foam which then set. took two days to clean and the coke bottle lid is still stuck to the ceiling
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
My asst manager writes me notes and sticks them inside stuff where i won't find it for a few days. Was at the shop and took a fiver out of my wallet the other day, as i pulled it out a bit of paper fluttered out of my wallet and landed on the counter. What's that, pick it up, turn it over to see what it is... It's an old receipt with "lady garden" written across in green marker... Cashier gives me a dirty look...
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
At work we have this girl that's a bilble basher so she don't have sec before marige or anything a like. Me and another work friend are always talking dirty to each other having a laugh. Just before Christmas the bible basher said to my friend I bet you'd like your other half to give you a lovely pearl necklace. At which point I burst out laughing and straight away my friend bust out laughing. Yet the bible basher was just staring as us wondering what we're laughing at! Which made us laugh even more! Then she asked what she said, so my friend made a wanking action over her chest to demonstrate pearl necklace. So I was laughing so much at this point I was in tears, but the girl was still looking extremely confussed and wondering what the hell we was on about!

When she doesn't have a clue it just makes us even more worse!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
We used press the cut off on the hoists on site so they could not get down as the manual override is on the base unit and not the platform. Was quite funny sometimes or making them go up and down unecpectedly. Also when we had 2 we used to race them at a topp spead of about 4 Lol

When I was at morrisons you could not see round the corner into the loading bay from the warehouse so I wrapped aload of clear plastic wrap between the 2 shelfs, the reactions of people who walked into it was f*cking brilliant!
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
Thanks given by:
Awww I miss having industrial sized shrink-wrap at work, we used to shrink-wrap everything - people's lunches, the office door, other members of staff, promotional displays, shop-lifters (although we did get a talking to from the police for that last one)...
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
There's a guy who sits on the bank of desks next to where my team sits, who always stands up when he's talking to a customer for a long time. Couldn't resist sneakily hooking my foot under his office chair and pulling it away while he was stood up...

He sat down, hard lol
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
(16-01-2013, 03:52 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: There's a guy who sits on the bank of desks next to where my team sits, who always stands up when he's talking to a customer for a long time. Couldn't resist sneakily hooking my foot under his office chair and pulling it away while he was stood up...

He sat down, hard lol

When I was younger some kid done this to me in school
I sat down hard too. So hard infact I shattered my coccyx and was in agony for weeks. Barely could sleep. Hurt to sit/stand/lay down hurt to do anything
I do get real paranoid when I stand up out of a chair now lol and when I sit back down I always check that the chair is there lol
Sometimes it can go bad haha
Thanks given by:
For some reason, when ever we employ women engineers at work, they are normally butch lesbians.
We were told we was getting this new engineer who was a women. Next thing i know, ive received a group email for betting she was a bean flicker. When she started, she was shadowing me and another engineer. On the first day, the other guy phoned me up and said, guess what!? Shes not, shes married! I told him to let everyone know so out comes the phone to email everyone. The prat made the mistake of sending the following email to not the select engineers who were betting, but every single person under the group email (including the new engineer).

"Guys
The new northerner isnt a rug muncher...does look like one though"

Needless to say, the new bird wasnt happy and neither was most of senior management.
Needl
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(16-01-2013, 03:58 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote:
(16-01-2013, 03:52 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: There's a guy who sits on the bank of desks next to where my team sits, who always stands up when he's talking to a customer for a long time. Couldn't resist sneakily hooking my foot under his office chair and pulling it away while he was stood up...

He sat down, hard lol

When I was younger some kid done this to me in school
I sat down hard too. So hard infact I shattered my coccyx and was in agony for weeks. Barely could sleep. Hurt to sit/stand/lay down hurt to do anything
I do get real paranoid when I stand up out of a chair now lol and when I sit back down I always check that the chair is there lol
Sometimes it can go bad haha

Don't worry, he landed on nice soft carpet, and got me back by pouring fag ash in my coffee lol
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
I'm glad I don't work with most of you guys! Confused
Thanks given by:
We used to throw things at each other at work, light bulbs, tins of paint, or paint each others shoes... this one time i made a massive airplane out of a 1.5x1m bit of card, got up on the hoist thngy and launched it across the store, it was epic!
other things we used to do were seeing how high we could stack stock in our trollies (i still hold the record, had to use a ladder to get it down lol )
or poke each other with stick through the aisles, knock stock off shelves so people thjought billy (the ghost) was behind them, shit like that
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
I wish I could share some of it and some of the photos, actually you know what Ill find the photos that I can show you and only have me in and ill put some up
Thanks given by:
some funny ones here lol.

at the minute i have a thing for when at work a lad i work with i have to make him laff when he is drinking is coffee. so far i have pulled faces and danced (gangnam style) behind the boss witch made him think we was on drugs the laughter was epic with tears.

yesterday supervisor went to the toilet 15mins later still in there. went in the next cubicle slammed the door and made the loudest noises you could make. hitting the side like i was pushing a massive log out lmao i could hear him chuckle then went out found loads of tissues bombarded him with them then wet floor sign went over. walked out and some one walked in and he thought i was still in there so the random guy got epic abuse but he found out and found it hillarious haha
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
So I got a new hat

Had to stand and guard this for about 3 hours till it got cleared out. Absolutely stunk afterwards.

Got this in the internal post

Retaliated with this

Some people need to clear their in trays

Its a dangerous world out there and sometimes I need protection

A nice steep hill, the pic dosent do it justice but being paid to patrol off road tracks on a mountain bike on a sunny day aint a bad job.

My favorite item of office furniture

And I get to see cool stuff like this (there was 2 helicopters but didnt get a photo of them both together)

Thanks given by:
(16-01-2013, 04:33 PM)samass Wrote: We used to throw things at each other at work, light bulbs, tins of paint, or paint each others shoes... this one time i made a massive airplane out of a 1.5x1m bit of card, got up on the hoist thngy and launched it across the store, it was epic!
other things we used to do were seeing how high we could stack stock in our trollies (i still hold the record, had to use a ladder to get it down lol )
or poke each other with stick through the aisles, knock stock off shelves so people thjought billy (the ghost) was behind them, shit like that

Haha I done something similar but only had a minute because ironically I was on my way to do a H+S risk assessment but one of the girls working health and beauty left her trolley unattended so I had a lil play. Stacked the shampoos high as I could in the little time I had

Thanks given by:
Cellotape cricket in the warehouse.
Shrink wrapping every new student to a chair, then leaving a pair of scissors on floor so the can try and escape.
Student with fear of spiders always had new spider desktop or a spider placed on his keyboard.

Convincing foreign students things mean different things,
One girl I made her think that the green P plate on cars meant prostitute.
Another girl we made her think that the word for arm wrestle was wanking competition. Was funny when she challenged the boss.

Shrink wrapping people's cars, food fights, water out the window while they are waiting to come in, all the usual stuff.
Thanks given by:
This the only one there's photographic evidence of lol

[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Our manager hated mess and mucking about, especially our habit of drawing/writing on stuff, so when we found a broken bag of salt we thought we'd better dispose of it responsibly:

[Image: 05-09-07_1542_zps640d5046.jpg]

Made a cannon out of some stuff, no pics of the finished product, but this was the final result...

[Image: 12-08-07_0008_zpsd4bed69a.jpg]

Shrink-wrap ftw (purple shirt guy is the asst manager):

[Image: DSC00738_zps7868fad2.jpg]

Our baker was the angriest woman i've met, she particularly hated clearing up all her cardboard boxes into the bailer. We thought we'd cheer her up with a surprise in the bailer:

[Image: DSC00157_zps4a4bbc54.jpg]

Manager's in first thing tomorrow, and he does like his morning constitutional, how can we improve it for him...? Oh there's some coffee grind there that needs binning...

[Image: DSC00073_zpsfc0e6260.jpg]
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
messing about makes the day go by quicker

workmate locked in being released buy his manager LOL

Thanks given by:
Last day at comet....

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:
(17-01-2013, 09:14 PM)Arron Wrote: Last day at comet....

Wasn't that just a standard leeds service repair mate Tongue

sad times.. Sad
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The photography thread - Post your own work! Dan! 345 111,566 02-08-2016, 02:56 PM
Last Post: PocketFighter
  Isn't it funny hotrodjacko 7 1,605 26-03-2016, 10:23 AM
Last Post: WiNgNuTz
  Funny slang for 'Genetalia' Grant 38 3,773 03-05-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Uberderv