Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Breaking: HDi estate
#1
No longer breaking.
#2
Hello! How is the plastic trim on the boot floor looking? Mine is smashed so I need another! How much posted and where abouts are you as Im currently in Liverpool!

Fogs on their own?

and pics of cat back SS exhaust?

Cheers
Sam
#3
Is the ecu -edc15c2- how many plugs on the ecu also is it unlocked if so how much was you after?
#4
Any pics of the lights ??
#5
Mate what colour is it?
Is it a meridian?


If its a white meridian there is a load of bits id love, the front bumper, all the doors, the skirts, and a few plastics out the dash board.

In fact any chance of pics, what reg is it on, could be tempted by the whole thing.
#6
(04-01-2013, 11:59 AM)SRowell Wrote: Hello! How is the plastic trim on the boot floor looking? Mine is smashed so I need another! How much posted and where abouts are you as Im currently in Liverpool!

Fogs on their own?

and pics of cat back SS exhaust?

Cheers
Sam

Plastic trim on boot floor? Got any pictures of what your on about?
Fogs have a lot of interest elsewhere, but I want to sell with the bumper ideally.
Will get a picture of the exhaust soon (on pb, just cba to try and link on phone :p)

(04-01-2013, 01:57 PM)Ben hdi306 Wrote: Is the ecu -edc15c2- how many plugs on the ecu also is it unlocked if so how much was you after?

The ecu is 3 plug and I believe that it is locked (I wouldn't know how to go about finding if it is unlocked or not).
The compete set (ecu, keys, etc.....) have sold for about £80 without the remap, so I think £75 inc seems fair.

(04-01-2013, 02:04 PM)Jukie88 Wrote: Any pics of the lights ??

Pictures will be up soon.

(05-01-2013, 12:29 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Mate what colour is it?
Is it a meridian?


If its a white meridian there is a load of bits id love, the front bumper, all the doors, the skirts, and a few plastics out the dash board.

In fact any chance of pics, what reg is it on, could be tempted by the whole thing.

Meridian se spec. Aluminum silver (don't ask what the difference from platinum, couldnt tell you). The osr door is badly scrapped from a wall, so if you have the other body parts, ill throw it in for free and you can decide what you want to do with it.

The entire car is in a bad shape (runs 100%), just stupid little problems that have added up. I don't feel right selling it in it current condition, only to strip (plus I gain experience). Drop me a pm if your still interested in the body parts, I can send you pictures of everything and all damage.
#7
Pics of bonnet if possible? Really interested dude!
#8
Is that 75 posted for the ecu set?
And was the ecu last three digits 592 ?
#9
Just got on the computer, pictures coming now.

(04-01-2013, 11:59 AM)SRowell Wrote: Hello! How is the plastic trim on the boot floor looking? Mine is smashed so I need another! How much posted and where abouts are you as Im currently in Liverpool!

Fogs on their own?

and pics of cat back SS exhaust?

Cheers
Sam

The only one I could get because its still on the car is a direct shot and a small video of crap quality sound :p
[Image: 20130104_112855_zps4e876859.jpg]

[Image: th_20130104_114315_zpsb4887ff5.jpg]

(04-01-2013, 02:04 PM)Jukie88 Wrote: Any pics of the lights ??

[Image: 20130104_112947_zps91882493.jpg]
[Image: 20130104_113002_zpsce870a3a.jpg]
[Image: 20130104_113010_zps14d2a7a6.jpg]

(05-01-2013, 02:21 AM)Jacko Wrote: Pics of bonnet if possible? Really interested dude!

Direct shot of bonnet
[Image: 20130104_113852_zps693f9c57.jpg]

There's a small stretch in the top drivers corner, which I forgot to take a picture of, but Ill get one later today.

(05-01-2013, 09:52 AM)Ben hdi306 Wrote: Is that 75 posted for the ecu set?
And was the ecu last three digits 592 ?

Yeah, thats £75 inc and the last 3 are 592
[Image: 20130104_113919_zpsd23409b7.jpg]
#10
Ok ill take the ecu aslong as it comes with every thing I need for it to work I.e key chip black box key ring that gose around the ignition.

Also is that a strut brace I see if so how much was you after?
#11
(05-01-2013, 12:06 PM)Ben hdi306 Wrote: Ok ill take the ecu aslong as it comes with every thing I need for it to work I.e key chip black box key ring that gose around the ignition.

Also is that a strut brace I see if so how much was you after?

It will come with everything (apart from locks as I don't have locks :p), but Ill send all possible parts that you would need with it.

Strut brace has just sold.
#12
Yhow much do you want for the lights ?? And do you hve Botha sets of lenses ?? High beam and dipped or does it work from the same bulb ? :-)
#13
Ow okie were am I sending the money to email adress? Ill do it when I get home from work if so
#14
(05-01-2013, 12:23 PM)Ben hdi306 Wrote: Ow okie were am I sending the money to email adress? Ill do it when I get home from work if so

Ill send you a pm when I get them off, if I take the money now, Ill just forget :p


(05-01-2013, 12:22 PM)Jukie88 Wrote: Yhow much do you want for the lights ?? And do you hve Botha sets of lenses ?? High beam and dipped or does it work from the same bulb ? :-)

Im still thinking of a price for the lights.
Only the outer lenses, but these take H4 bulbs, which do both dipped and main beam.
Hows £60 inc sound?
#15
I really want that exhaust what's your price
Dragoon Blue Estate in a bit of a State
#16
Pm'd.

Anyone know his postcode?
#17
Quote:Plastic trim on boot floor? Got any pictures of what your on about?
Fogs have a lot of interest elsewhere, but I want to sell with the bumper ideally.
Will get a picture of the exhaust soon (on pb, just cba to try and link on phone :p)

Its.... you have the D pillars on each side and the plastic trim comes down to the floor. And there is a long plastic piece of trim from one side of the car to the other with the boot catch in the middle?
#18
(05-01-2013, 04:31 PM)Just Sean Wrote: Pm'd.

Anyone know his postcode?

Pm'd

(05-01-2013, 05:27 PM)SRowell Wrote: Its.... you have the D pillars on each side and the plastic trim comes down to the floor. And there is a long plastic piece of trim from one side of the car to the other with the boot catch in the middle?

I got ya, let me see what it all is, will most likely be some costly postage due to the size.
#19
If anyone needs anything picking up then I'm going up on Monday... Most people know my location by now. Pm if I can help. If its alright with rik
#20
No problem, just let me know ASAP so I can strip it off ready.
#21
Would be very interested in the bonnet /grill if the other sale falls though :-)
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#22
Hands off!!
#23
Haha is that what the ninja PM was about?
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#24
what ninja pm?
#25
(05-01-2013, 12:24 PM)rik1254 Wrote:
(05-01-2013, 12:23 PM)Ben hdi306 Wrote: Ow okie were am I sending the money to email adress? Ill do it when I get home from work if so

Ill send you a pm when I get them off, if I take the money now, Ill just forget :p


(05-01-2013, 12:22 PM)Jukie88 Wrote: Yhow much do you want for the lights ?? And do you hve Botha sets of lenses ?? High beam and dipped or does it work from the same bulb ? :-)

Im still thinking of a price for the lights.
Only the outer lenses, but these take H4 bulbs, which do both dipped and main beam.
Hows £60 inc sound?



60 delivered to my door :-) ???
#26
As long as you cover paypal fees, it sure is Smile
#27
Oooooo Lordy this has tempted me :-P
#28
They are a good price, I bought them for £50, but I added new indicators and a better condition drivers lens, plus these come with adjusters, which I'm sure are like £10 on their own.
Bargain tbh.
#29
How much for the exhaust and where you located mate ?
Dragoon Blue Estate in a bit of a State
#30
If you could get the front ARB off for when sean come sup that wound be amazing, if not no worries
[Image: sig.jpg]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Breaking: my hdi estate Matt 16 10,736 02-03-2017, 10:56 PM
Last Post: lph
  Breaking moonstone hdi estate. kentiiboii 0 1,960 02-03-2017, 10:16 PM
Last Post: kentiiboii
  Breaking silver ph2 estate ash23 2 2,583 28-01-2016, 08:28 PM
Last Post: ash23

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)