Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
kentiiboii's dturbo project
#31
Sorry to say dude but....
I have work and can't get out of it Sad thought I could. Sad.

Will defferntly be at tamworth in jan though. Smile.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#32
Bugger - phone a sicky?
#33
Can't dude Sad shame though.

Corsa been for mot today faild on welding tyres and brake light. Tyres I knew was bold I put them on cos other had puncher brake light I never changed. But fair bit of welding. Sill which was just someone crap welding job. Back plate inside rear arch both side. And spare wheel well has a hole.

So for a old n reg corsa on 132k. I think that's bloody good going to say I paid £250 Big Grin.

Just come to change cars over so I can drive dturbo to work then post office the battery is flat due to cold weather tried to change but the nut holding battery died rounded my shitty socket off. So tomorrow will sort it means walking to work. Sad.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#34
Sad see you at the midlands meet then hopefully Smile
#35
As long as she's still running ill 100% be there and will be dynod and tuning Smile. Doubt ill have Bosch on by then but you never know.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#36
Been driving her all day.... Love being back in a 306!

Need a new rad as the top pipe was snapped then bodged badly.
Now it's badged even worse!

Seems a little under powered or just because I'm use to 130bhp in the hdi. So thinking boost leak so after Xmas I'm purchasing a boost gauge anyway.

She drives so nice and so much fun already! Just needs tidying up as she looks a dog!!!





I've found glow in the dark paint..... How would I explain that for log book?
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#37
Glow in the dark paint??? FFS!! It's already blaze :lmao :lmao :lmao
#38
Yeah!!! Would look awesome!!! Smile. I was going for gloss white so might as well add a twist!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Project T Phase 2.5 Diablo DTurbo... Kwik 90 80,779 24-02-2021, 11:51 PM
Last Post: stevieg
Thumbs Up Another DTurbo Project Hobo Ash 11 10,905 04-10-2017, 07:32 AM
Last Post: TommiePuglet
  Blue 306 dturbo s project Logue1996 13 9,775 14-08-2017, 11:58 PM
Last Post: Logue1996

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)