306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: kentiiboii's dturbo project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
thought best start a project thread for my new dturbo as its really turning into one!
so i paid £300 for my lovely blaze dturbo R reg. its on around 165k miles cant remember. no service history mot till feb but no certificate.
so i cracked on with the deal over the phone and got the car without alloys but with smooth bonnet grill and boot in a nice orange and yellow flip paint!

got the car dropped off at my house while i was at a hotel proposing to my mrs! when i got home this was the frst time i saw it and i wasnt impressed. i knew it had dints and things but it has one scrape down drivers side not much but its there and driver door has the catch missing so it swing open and has dinted where its hitting the wing. was very suprised to see it was a 3 door.
i started the car up to find it had a missfire when starting but goes when its warmed up. the power steering pipe had rotted so needed replacing. the radiator looked bodge.

sorted the power steering pipe out and the radiator im just going to keep a eye on it. giving it a service today and dont think its been serviced for a long time.
its still missfiring but its low on diesel as well.

so future plans are...
fit 17" aidels will be done by end of the week.
fit 307 283mm brakes.
fit coilovers and lower front another 5-10mm.
fit rear beam off the hdi.
fit solid beam mounts.
fit dampers.
remove seats and fit 5door half leather (just front seats)
fit s16 blue carpet.
fit front phase 3 bumper.
fit phase 3 rear bumper.
make decat pipe.
fit stainless back box.
smooth bumpers and door bump strips.
paint car either satin black with lacquer or gloss white.
fit boost gauge.
tune lucas pump and turbo.
if car is still running ok after christmas it will have a cambelt change and bosch pump.

will add pictures tomorrow as it was too dark when finished
sounds like a bit of a heap D: £300 though and i presume with T&T isnt exactly a rip off though!
Should be good mate, I'd go for white if I was you!
With it being lumpy on startup I'd replace the glow plugs, worked wonders for mine!
You want some Bosch ones, can't remember what they're called but theyre better than the NGK ones.
Someone will point you in the right direction I'm sure.
U need any help or owt drop me a txt
No tax. Unfortunately but at £300 I can break it for more.
I've had it for 3 weeks and still not drove it.
ew,, blaze?
Nowt wrong with blaze - Stevie Wonder says its his favourite colour on a 306 :p
I actually do like the colour and have blaze bits on my car - fcuk the haters!!
yeah, blaze bits on a black car is fine, but a whole car? it'd be like looking at the filled nappy of a 3 months old every time you look at the thing...
Nah - I changed my boys nappies at 3 months and there was deffo more brown or green than blaze Big Grin
(19-11-2012, 07:20 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: [ -> ]got the car dropped off at my house while i was at a hotel proposing to my mrs!

This the mrs that you recently split with, and then got back together? Either that or you've been with a girl 5 mins... Oh noes either way chap! Confused

Car sounds like a right shed. Just enjoy cheap motoring and weigh it in at the end.
Hang on, you bought a car blind over the phone? Braver man than me, sounds like you got a good deal considering. Get some pics up then!
(20-11-2012, 05:02 AM)C2K Wrote: [ -> ]
(19-11-2012, 07:20 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: [ -> ]got the car dropped off at my house while i was at a hotel proposing to my mrs!

This the mrs that you recently split with, and then got back together? Either that or you've been with a girl 5 mins... Oh noes either way chap!

This.

Also. Blaze is disgusting. It's almost as bad as being ginger. Worst thing in the world would have to be a ginger driving a blaze.
Sends shivers down my spine
(20-11-2012, 05:02 AM)C2K Wrote: [ -> ]

This the mrs that you recently split with, and then got back together? Either that or you've been with a girl 5 mins... Oh noes either way chap! Confused

Car sounds like a right shed. Just enjoy cheap motoring and weigh it in at the end.

Yeah dude that's the one Smile was having bad times then a couple months apart did us some serious good. Smile.

Yeah bought the car blind. My dad had a look at it and said it ran and seemed ok. So I put my trust into him and bought it. At £300 I can get my money back in parts.

I hate blaze I seriously do! It's chavvy! But I'm spraying this either satin black or gloss white Smile.
(20-11-2012, 06:37 AM)Poodle Wrote: [ -> ]Hang on, you bought a car blind over the phone? Braver man than me, sounds like you got a good deal considering. Get some pics up then!

Nowt wrong with buying a car unseen.
I won my Dtub on eBay from Stockport without looking at it for £391 it had Mot til nov and has just passed again with virtually nothing mechanical being done to it since I've owned it.
I didn't even have pictures I was just told reg and engine. Didn't even know if it drove ok as my mate hadn't drove it just chucked it on truck. Took wheels off yesterday to find I had a f*cked wishbone. Luckily I hadn't done anything with engine of the hdi so I had a spare good wishbone. Smile.
Just about to go out and wire my boot popper up. Smile.
Has the rain stopped in Notts then?
No it hadn't stopped. I'm just man enough. :p

as i fitted the smooth boot yesterday my dad butchered the wires and now i have something shorting out somewhere.
so tomorrow i got to sort the wiring out. hopefully shouldnt be too hard. then finish wiring my boot popper
WTF still no pics ???????? you dissapoint me

Tongue
Haha it was pissing it down all day!!! Smile.
dont be a fanny a little rain wont hurt you Tongue
Where's the pictures?
Will get pictures when I can. Becuase I still have something shorting out I cannot start the car and its up against a wall. Sad.
i keep hearing exscuses but me see no pictures Tongue
Excuses excuses haha
I'm running for the longest project thread without pictures :p.
[Image: 6epu9ata.jpg]
That's a really odd colour for the bonnet and tailgate. Should get the whole car done!!
They're a very special colour!!! They came off a car that was sprayed orange and yellow flip two tone. :p they got to be sprayed. But the whole car will be sprayed when I've sorted dints and smoothed it all. Think it's going gloss white Smile.
Small update. Boot and popper all rewired no shorting now so car starts ok. Part from battery dead.
I have the battery of the hdi being charged now.

Other than that nothing new. Just got to clear it out and wait for another day off. Smile.
Whoop whoop!! see you Saturday in Reading
Pages: 1 2