Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
306oc T-shirts - Christmas Meet Discount
#31
It'll be checkered to match the wing!

lol No discrimination, I can probably sort out larger sizes but they won't be in time for the meet or as cheap.
#32
That's fattyist
#33
Will they be of decent quality as I'm fed up of t-shirts that 3 or 4 washes down the line they're all out of shape and the seams don't line up or they've shrunk and every time you lean over the crack of you're arse is on display and our members that happen to be 'a bit light on their feet' take it as an open invitation to bum me :0
I have no problem with paying a extra for a quality product that will conform to this criteria Smile

ps don't mind any colour t-shirts as long as its not pinks or lilacs or anything else considered effeminate Big Grin
#34
[/quote]

(29-11-2012, 12:55 AM)ash240970 Wrote: Will they be of decent quality as I'm fed up of t-shirts that 3 or 4 washes down the line they're all out of shape and the seams don't line up or they've shrunk and every time you lean over the crack of you're arse is on display and our members that happen to be 'a bit light on their feet' take it as an open invitation to bum me :0
I have no problem with paying a extra for a quality product that will conform to this criteria Smile

ps don't mind any colour t-shirts as long as its not pinks or lilacs or anything else considered effeminate Big Grin


RoflRoflRofl



#35
(29-11-2012, 12:10 AM)Curt Wrote: That's fattyist


lmao
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#36
PM sent
#37
Bump!

Size --- Chest(Inches) --- Chest(Cm)
Small --- 35-37 --- 89-94
Medium --- 38-40 --- 96.5-101.5
Large --- 41-43 --- 104-109
#38
Can I get a white logo?





In seriousness might take one in small with black..
#39
(29-11-2012, 07:47 PM)Scott Wrote: Bump!

Size --- Chest(Inches) --- Chest(Cm)
Small --- 35-37 --- 89-94
Medium --- 38-40 --- 96.5-101.5
Large --- 41-43 --- 104-109

Me --- chest = 50-52(inches)
#40
As said, larger sizes would be available but not in time for this weekend Smile
[Image: kim.png]
#41
Yeah Kimmie - I understand that - just giving you an idea of what sort of size I need


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)