Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Breaking 306 dturbo + xantia engine and td04
#1
Well unfortunately my 306 will be going for spares if your interested in anything just ask or make an offer.

306 gti half leather alcantra seats with gti door cards all in good condition with very minimal bolster wear! £65

One td04 turbo taken from an impreza with low miles never got round to fitting it £20

Cyclone alloys in average condition with tyres one is close to limit £60

White 206 gti alloys never fitted or had tyres as winter came around before I got chance £130

Boost guage and water temp guage temp guage is new and in box

Stainless turbo back exhaust in good condition with all fitting bits and bobs £60

xantia engine came from a low milage mot fail and has been in my garage ever since £90

Pair of steel wheels with snow tyres on used last winter and were awesome! £40

There is also anything required from the pug just ask
#2
Where you located ?
Dragoon Blue Estate in a bit of a State
#3
prices?
[Image: 22f2b6b2-758b-4c1c-96fb-6fa9c6059b13_zpsf306b56b.jpg]
#4
I'm Halifax west Yorkshire make an offer on what your interested in or whole lot ?
#5
any pics of exhaust? . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
#6
To far for me to travel lol
Dragoon Blue Estate in a bit of a State
#7
I'll try get it removed tomorrow and get diameter and such also a pic fitted
#8
(27-11-2012, 05:47 PM)petegledhill Wrote: I'll try get it removed tomorrow and get diameter and such also a pic fitted


cheers . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
#9
There is a for sale section at the bottom of the forum index page...
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#10
Is it phase 2 or 3 ?
Dragoon Blue Estate in a bit of a State
#11
Phase 2 has 3 bumpers with it

(27-11-2012, 06:09 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: There is a for sale section at the bottom of the forum index page...

I'll move it of its a problem, with it being just Xud parts I thought it would be of more interest to this group
#12
Serial numbers from the turbo?
#13
(27-11-2012, 08:30 PM)Daniel306 Wrote: Serial numbers from the turbo?

I'll get it tomorrow
#14
I'll have the turbo...could you courier it or package for a courier???
Wishes for more power...
#15
Fcuk tht TD04 is cheap im only over the hill too must resist as got 2 spare now
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
#16
exactly...wasnt going to change the 2.1 turbo but at that price...booooost
Wishes for more power...
#17
(27-11-2012, 09:07 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote: Fcuk tht TD04 is cheap im only over the hill too must resist as got 2 spare now


Buy it, and i'll get it off you @ xmas meet ninja

pm me cj
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#18
ill have turbo. im local Smile
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
#19
I was the first to enquire about the turbo
#20
haha...this is like "slag, thats ma hoe!"
Wishes for more power...
#21
I'll throw in a mars bar to "sweeten" the deal Wink
Wishes for more power...
#22
(27-11-2012, 09:23 PM)ginge191 Wrote:
(27-11-2012, 09:07 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote: Fcuk tht TD04 is cheap im only over the hill too must resist as got 2 spare now


Buy it, and i'll get it off you @ xmas meet ninja

pm me cj


I cant make the Meet Buddy Sad
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
#23
(28-11-2012, 06:47 PM)Piggy1987 Wrote: I'll throw in a mars bar to "sweeten" the deal Wink


snickers and it a deal Smile
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
#24
Hey guys just checked forum as was away last night ill pm you details of td04
Anyone interested in seats good condition, not really wanting to put em on ebay
#25
Are the cyclones still up for grabs? If so are you at the xmas meet? I figure it'd be better to pick them up there if that's cool with you.
#26
Have you got pictures of the boostguage?
Also would you sell 2 front seats and door cards??
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#27
any details/pics of exhaust yet? . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
#28
As it stands exhaust is gone but will Probs be still available from tom, cyclones are gonna have to be collection as I'm not gonna make Christmas meet, I would split seats but for the price why bother? The full set is in great condition, with regards the boost guage I'm having trouble uploading at the mo as my connection is slooooow but its a basic facia up to 30 psi with white dial water temp is a Digital ,smoked facia I still have a xantia engine with box plus the Xud in the car both in working order 11mm pump has gone car will Probs be scrapped by the end of the week as I haven't the room so if you need anything get it quick, white mint condition challengers still here too
#29
Interested in engine and gearbox; is it running a bosch? What XUD type is it? General condition of water when emptied? Oils etc? Pm me please Smile
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#30
How much for boost gauge posted?
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  306 DTurbo engine problems VHFK 15 7,170 21-11-2014, 09:38 PM
Last Post: bashbarnard
  How to replace 306 1.9 TD DTurbo XUD9 DHY engine? shazilla 37 23,453 18-11-2014, 09:58 PM
Last Post: daniel.mountain.7
  306 1.9 TD DTurbo XUD9 engine replace questions ECU shazilla 33 26,880 09-09-2014, 08:35 PM
Last Post: shazilla

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)