Mk4 Golf Complete Doors

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mk4 Golf Complete Doors
I know, I know, this is a Pug forum.

But I only wanted £100 for all 4 COMPLETE doors, that includes window, window runner, window motor, central locking module, rub strip, door handle etc.

If I had the time/space I'd strip them down and sell the parts individually...but I dont and my Nan wants them out of the garage. Shame as they're in almost perfect condition (much better than either of the estates or the avensis lol!) but they've been on ebay with no buyers so i've got no choce but to scrap them now. I'll just whip out the window motors and lock modulators first obv.

But just wanted to give the chance of 4 complete doors for £80 collected to anyone on here. Separately they're £25 a door if you only want one.

Get in quick if you do though! Smile

Cheers
Tom
Thanks given by:
Brilliant, been looking for a set for ages!

Paypal sir?
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Will these fit a 306?
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Yeah, they fit the estate fine. Oh wait, you didn't mean in the boot... Tongue

But seriously, I know there's people on here that can sell snow to eskimos that could potentially make money from them. Just thought I'd ask before scrapping perfectly good doors.
Thanks given by:
Tom your sales patter is terrible!

First the embarrassment of an advert for the avensis and now an advert for golf doors on a forum where one in three posts mocks said car!

If you tried selling ice to an Eskimo you'd come back with even more ice and no shoes lmao
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I'm a shit salesman, I know.

I'm amazed I was never fired from the shop where I worked in all honesty.

I've already had the doors on dubgen and ebay, so just trying here just incase lol.
Thanks given by:
How much posted :-P
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(11-11-2012, 11:05 PM)Toms306 Wrote: I'm a shit salesman, I know.

I've already had the doors on dubgen and ebay, so just trying here just incase lol.

If you was never surprise you wasn't fired from the shop you worked at.... Then why don't you work there?
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(12-11-2012, 12:21 AM)kentiiboii Wrote:
(11-11-2012, 11:05 PM)Toms306 Wrote: I'm a shit salesman, I know.

If you was never surprise you wasn't fired from the shop you worked at.... Then why don't you work there?

the diesel was too expensive to get there!
Thanks given by:
(11-11-2012, 11:29 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: How much posted :-P

One million pounds! Confused

And Kent, I left for certain 'reasons' I'm not going into on here. However I left before I was asked to leave, didnt quite want to kill my chances of a half decent reference.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MK4 Golf GT TDi breaking! Toms306 1 1,590 20-09-2012, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Toms306