Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wanted
#1
Heater blower and heater matrix for 1999 308 cab non air con

Anyone have anything drop us a line and ill get straight back to you

Thank you


Attached Files Image(s)
       
#2
What engine? Aircon or non? Got a matrix here
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#3
(28-10-2012, 01:16 PM)samass Wrote: What engine? Aircon or non? Got a matrix here

As per his post - non air con.
Bianca Rallye
1989 205 GTi6 on ITBs
BMW Z4 3.0

Thousands of GTi6 parts availabile.
#4
hi non air con 2.0ltr
#5
I have a heater blower out of a d turbo if there the same?
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
#6
I have 2 heater blower motors pm me a offer Smile



#7
Ah didn't see the edit. I've one out of my xsi, mint condish, looks new. 20 pound posted
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#8
(28-10-2012, 03:09 PM)R45_ODV Wrote: I have 2 heater blower motors pm me a offer Smile

Just to save you the hassle of a return any time. Air con and non air con ones do differ.
Bianca Rallye
1989 205 GTi6 on ITBs
BMW Z4 3.0

Thousands of GTi6 parts availabile.
#9
I have a non ac one mate and 2 x aircon :p





Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)