Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Filled up the GTi6
#61
I fill to the click so I can work out the mpg Kyle, so I guess it comes up the neck too.

Except for the last time I filled the golf, the pump never clicked, ended up with diesel everywhere lol, so I'm slightly more cautions doing it now lol.

And ok fair enough, hopefully it'll move soon then, but you guys both have diesels....maybe I was exppecting to actually watch the needle drop on the petrol lol. Confused
#62
Erm, I did 80 miles yesterday on £30 of fuel... ninja
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
#63
(17-09-2012, 10:17 AM)cwspellowe Wrote: Erm, I did 80 miles yesterday on £30 of fuel... ninja

How much went all over the road though?
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#64
My most expensive so far..
[Image: 2012-09-12212842.jpg]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)