Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
WEST COUNTRY: Karting 4/2/12 @ Avonmouth
#61
I'm not fussed tbh, up to everyone else
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
#62
Wednesday good for me. In always off lol
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#63
Right then, seeing as we can't get any deals or special offers, Ill just go ahead and book us in for the 2x15min sessions@£32.95, just need final numbers now, so who is DEFINITELY up for it on Saturday the 4th @ 3pm

1. Connor
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#64
1. Connor
2. Midnightclub & Mrs midnight
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
#65
Is it £32.95 per session? Or for both?
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#66
£32.95 for 2 15 min sessions mate Smile
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
#67
Ok awesome! Will try and sort my holiday at work today!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#68
Do it mate! Was such a good laugh last time
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
#69
First post updated with details
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#70
Oh and none of this fooby... http://www.tcmag.com/magazine/go_kart_road_rage/
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#71
Doubt I'll be able to make that weekend its my weekend on at work Sad
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#72
Im a maybe at this moment in time!

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#73
Come on you lot... get your names down so I can book it...
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#74
What about on a Sunday eve? It's arrive and drive all night, last time I went we were karting for about an hour, had like 5 or 6 10 min sessions
#75
Its for all the people who have to travel though
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#76
Cant make this now as I am too late to book holiday off.
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#77
I can't make this, unless I miraculously conjure up some money from somewhere before then. And £32.95 seems abit steep to me for only 2x15min sessions.. Or am I just being as tight as a fly's arse?
#78
£30 for 30 mins is an average price tbh mate, most places are that nowadays.
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
#79
1. Connor
2. Midnightclub & Mrs midnight
3. Dum-Dum as long as danny gives me the money for the wheels



Ive gotta say that is an abscene price for single engined karts that only do 40mph.

Absolute has twin engined karts that do 70mph for the same price and thats including london tax.
#80
Come on bitches, get your names down
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#81
Bump
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#82
Mabye next time really is to far
Phase 1 306 Dturbo Sigma Blue a.k.a THE LADY

[Image: redranger.jpg]
#83
Shame its not just a bog standard bring your car meet.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
#84
Whys that? You can still come along if you dont want to go karting
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#85
Connor Wrote:Whys that? You can still come along if you dont want to go karting

I suppose, think I'd rather join in with everyone though if you know what I mean..

Can't afford karting right now. Sad
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
#86
Yeah thats fair enough, but Im sure well still be doing the usual of going for something to eat, chatting bollocks ect. Maybe you could meet us after if you want?
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#87
Or you could all drive up to the croft racing circuit (near Darlington) and have a blast round would be able to afford it then lol
Phase 1 306 Dturbo Sigma Blue a.k.a THE LADY

[Image: redranger.jpg]
#88
Come on you lot, stop being gay...
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#89
Have you guys PM'd everyone who was on the original list?
#90
whistle
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  West Country Meet Connor 21 9,188 22-04-2014, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Hajman
  Go karting meet, Sunday 6th October, Somerset MrsMidnight 125 80,523 07-10-2013, 11:33 PM
Last Post: Connor
Wink Show: south west rr meet at ray west! 2nd feb sam 567 427,017 13-02-2013, 12:12 AM
Last Post: Pipps

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)