So yeh im single again:(

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So yeh im single again:(
I smell a sitcom!

/family guy

Also that's pretty epic. Although I wouldn't consider a 19 year old a milf to be honest...some people may disagree as she has a child and is therefore a mother. Still, her mum might well be a milf lol
Thanks given by:
Well she's a mum I do like to f*ck

Her mum is now a GILF so yeah

I'll try and steer clear of anything like that haha
Thanks given by:
(05-08-2012, 10:49 PM)Andy Wrote: Well she's a mum I do like to f*ck

Her mum is now a GILF so yeah

I'll try and steer clear of anything like that haha

Mother and daughter = sportsmans double but it has to be both together.
Thanks given by:
(05-08-2012, 10:24 PM)Andy Wrote: Had a 19 year old who has a kid...

Best bit is I've also had her mum in the sense of done everything but actually hid the sausage, yes you read right... Me a 20 year old getting a blower and more off a 37 year old GILF. And she is niiiice. Hardest part is neither know I'm tapping the other... WINNING.

Yeah I'm quite good at getting what I want

Nice work mate, in my experience older women are f*cking filthy lol

Bet she turns out to be a far better f*ck than the daughter too Wink
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
My next step is indeed to get them both together. But this is most Definatley going to be a hard task.

Yes mother is better at a few things. Like looking for one.
Thanks given by:
(05-08-2012, 10:24 PM)Andy Wrote: Man, don't let it get to you like that. Never let getting with another bird make you feel shit or it will make the healing process just that little bit longer.

Right well seeing as its your thread...

Since my ex I have:

Slept with some new castle bird the night of pugfest and didn't even get her name

Had a 19 year old who has a kid...

Best bit is I've also had her mum in the sense of done everything but actually hid the sausage, yes you read right... Me a 20 year old getting a blower and more off a 37 year old GILF. And she is niiiice. Hardest part is neither know I'm tapping the other... WINNING.

Yeah I'm quite good at getting what I want

Well that has cheered me up to no end haha you definately are winnning right there!
Thanks given by:
Always feels like shit first of all, we've all been there!

I realised today that my bank debit card pin number was that of my ex girlfriend. I realised because it's todays date.

Don't worry guys; I've since changed it Smile
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Dom Dom dommmmm.

Breaking news. I've just joined back into the club. Mrs decided because it was a rather shellfish idea of me to have a weekend with my friends paintballing, drinking, sobering up then MFN. That I'm a very selfish boyfriend because she was working all weekend and I've booked the whole week of work. So it wasn't working again. But f*ck it. As always was great at first then went down Again. Shame though 3 years on Wednesday :p
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
hmm well I spent the weekend getting back with 2 previous girlfriends whoops
[Image: signiture.jpg]
Midnightclub Wrote:All the cool kids have ph 2 Nile 6's!
Thanks given by:
So it would seem oc has some dirty bastards aswell as gays like samass & niall who like to stealth bum everyone
Thanks given by:
Dude did you not see the last page? There was nothing stealthy about it!
Thanks given by:
(06-08-2012, 04:12 PM)Scott Wrote: Dude did you not see the last page? There was nothing stealthy about it!

That's very true actually, its getting to a point where even the stealth bum victims ar joining in.
Thanks given by:
bitches be crazy.

that's why i like men.
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Us men seem so simple compared to women :/ Anyway im texting her mum nowWink She put alot of kisses so i think shes keen.. pretty milfy too Big Grin May aswell try my luck ;D
Thanks given by:
The problem with turning gay is having to use your exit hole as an entrance.............oh and if you gag brushing your wisdom teeth, you've got no chance!

So I'm told anyway. Confused Tongue
Thanks given by:
I gag when i brush my teeth sometimes lol small world haha
Thanks given by:
Uhhhh, ergh.

Well so it would seem its slowing down a bit.

Aleady feeling like I need some actual love Sad
Damn I'm getting too old.

I think I've decided I do not like being single.
Thanks given by:
Shit happens get over it it on to the next one until you find the one!!

Trust me you know when youve found the one i do and just had a belter this weekend with her at USC with some off here just dont let it get you down keep ya chin up and get out there lad!!!

And Dum Dum has a lotta love to give haha Smile

CJ
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
iam thinking on pulling the plug on a lass iam txting at the min, as its not really going anywhere sadly. i think she either txts or replies to me if shes bord. she said iam nice but i have heard that before, been trying to sort a date out with her i get no responce but then she says she wants to meet up still Confused
why the hell do i seem to attract or go for the time wasters? i have to be doing something wrong somewhere.
Thanks given by:
(17-08-2012, 06:21 PM)procta Wrote: iam thinking on pulling the plug on a lass iam txting at the min, as its not really going anywhere sadly. i think she either txts or replies to me if shes bord. she said iam nice but i have heard that before, been trying to sort a date out with her i get no responce but then she says she wants to meet up still Confused
why the hell do i seem to attract or go for the time wasters? i have to be doing something wrong somewhere.

You'll find a good one soon pal.. we all know the feeling.. its wank
Thanks given by:
It's shit dude. One I've been texting says she's interested but doesn't seem it. Other I met her a while ago on holiday best week ever! She's from brum so the sexiest accent ever! But just found out she has 2 kids.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
(17-08-2012, 08:14 PM)tomw1123 Wrote:
(17-08-2012, 06:21 PM)procta Wrote: iam thinking on pulling the plug on a lass iam txting at the min, as its not really going anywhere sadly. i think she either txts or replies to me if shes bord. she said iam nice but i have heard that before, been trying to sort a date out with her i get no responce but then she says she wants to meet up still Confused

You'll find a good one soon pal.. we all know the feeling.. its wank

i hope so as i have lost count on the amount of time wastersUndecided

(17-08-2012, 08:57 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: It's shit dude. One I've been texting says she's interested but doesn't seem it. Other I met her a while ago on holiday best week ever! She's from brum so the sexiest accent ever! But just found out she has 2 kids.

i have been txting her for over 2 months, i thought take things nice and slow etc. if something was going to happen it would have done by now.
Thanks given by:
It's sometimes it's best to be blunt. Just go straight for it. Say are you interested in me if so lets go out and give her a day time and place Smile harder for her to say no then Smile. If all else fails have a drive up here and take me out dude Smile
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
Thought t'north was full of slags?
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(18-08-2012, 07:16 AM)Connor Wrote: Thought t'north was full of win?

It is mate Wink
Thanks given by:
Since when did win=herpes?
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(18-08-2012, 12:41 PM)Connor Wrote: Since when did win=herpes?

Because at least herpes means you've had sex...
Thanks given by:
(18-08-2012, 12:41 PM)Connor Wrote: Since when did win=herpes?

Hahahahahahahahahaha..
Thanks given by:
Okay scratch what I said before.

Immfucking living life!!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
(18-08-2012, 02:55 PM)Matt Wrote: Okay scratch what I said before.

Immfucking living life!!

I like to think I am but I'm most probably am not! But I'm rather happy! Smile
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by: