Posts: 34
Threads: 7
Joined: May 2012
Location: Chichester
Car Model/Spec: '97 DTurbo
09-08-2012, 09:08 AM
Hello everyone!
I'm after the adapter that Jase made a while back, can't find him on this site but has anyone got one for sale?
Thanks
Posts: 8,423
Threads: 171
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
46
Location: Portsmouth
Car Model/Spec: Black 3dr Dturbo
They're few few and far between tbh
Best off finding a xantia/berlingo or similar manifold
Posts: 3,342
Threads: 151
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
14
Location: Rotherham
Car Model/Spec: 306 D-turbo
Whats so special about these jase adapters ? looks like anyone with a welder could knock one up ?
Team Doesn't own a 306
Posts: 8,423
Threads: 171
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
46
Location: Portsmouth
Car Model/Spec: Black 3dr Dturbo
probably true danny but noone really did, i had one briefly and its really good adapter
Posts: 4,135
Threads: 78
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
49
Location: Chichester
I'll message him for you and see how much if he has any, or to knock one up.
Posts: 34
Threads: 7
Joined: May 2012
Location: Chichester
Car Model/Spec: '97 DTurbo
Thanks curt, I have got a xantia manifold but where I have one day off and need to the car mobile 6days a week I can see me taking to long to fit the FMIC kit while changing manifold will take more than one day and I'll never get round to doing it... Manifold adapter I can just whack on and focus on piping etc.
Posts: 3,524
Threads: 178
Joined: Jun 2012
Reputation:
28
Location: Odiham/Basingstoke/W-s-M
Car Model/Spec: HDi!
What are these adapters for?
Posts: 34
Threads: 7
Joined: May 2012
Location: Chichester
Car Model/Spec: '97 DTurbo
(10-08-2012, 04:54 PM)Curt Wrote: Quote:Hey curt, I don't have any atm. Different job now, I do need to make some more tho. As I keep gettin asked about them 
Sorry dude, only if someone has one kicking about then.
Aw man! haha, thanks for trying! At least you managed to get a response

Don't suppose he could give measurements or something so I could get my dad to make me one?
@above, used to use original manifold so you can front mount without the effort of moving engine and removing inlet/exhaust manifolds.
Posts: 5,024
Threads: 82
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
27
Location: North Somerset
Car Model/Spec: E92 335i, GTi6, HDi S2
Yes sean, they're only for dt's
Posts: 34
Threads: 7
Joined: May 2012
Location: Chichester
Car Model/Spec: '97 DTurbo
Bump! If anyone of you know someone that has one for sale or just laying around please PM me!