306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: WANTED: Jase Style Inlet Adapter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone!

I'm after the adapter that Jase made a while back, can't find him on this site but has anyone got one for sale?

Thanks
They're few few and far between tbh
Best off finding a xantia/berlingo or similar manifold
Whats so special about these jase adapters ? looks like anyone with a welder could knock one up ?
probably true danny but noone really did, i had one briefly and its really good adapter
I'll message him for you and see how much if he has any, or to knock one up.
Thanks curt, I have got a xantia manifold but where I have one day off and need to the car mobile 6days a week I can see me taking to long to fit the FMIC kit while changing manifold will take more than one day and I'll never get round to doing it... Manifold adapter I can just whack on and focus on piping etc.
(10-08-2012, 08:56 AM)Shaleskin Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks curt, I have got a xantia manifold but where I have one day off and need to the car mobile 6days a week I can see me taking to long to fit the FMIC kit while changing manifold will take more than one day and I'll never get round to doing it... Manifold adapter I can just whack on and focus on piping etc.

Shouldnt take longer than an hour to change manifold get car on axel stands jack engine of mount and drop down and forward and tis easier than you think get a new gasket and bobs your uncle sometimes helps disconnecting the oil feed to turbo to slide off the studs
Quote:Hey curt, I don't have any atm. Different job now, I do need to make some more tho. As I keep gettin asked about them Sad

Sorry dude, only if someone has one kicking about then.
What are these adapters for?
(10-08-2012, 04:54 PM)Curt Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Hey curt, I don't have any atm. Different job now, I do need to make some more tho. As I keep gettin asked about them Sad

Sorry dude, only if someone has one kicking about then.

Aw man! haha, thanks for trying! At least you managed to get a response Wink Don't suppose he could give measurements or something so I could get my dad to make me one? Smile

@above, used to use original manifold so you can front mount without the effort of moving engine and removing inlet/exhaust manifolds.
Is that for a 1.9?
Yes sean, they're only for dt's
Bump! If anyone of you know someone that has one for sale or just laying around please PM me!