Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Gauging interest in parts and help with pricing
#31
Well you'll have to wait a wee bit longer, as I'm waiting for my student loan to come in. I assume you don't mind posting?
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
#32
strictly_derv Wrote:Whats the mileage on the clutch and what was is like to drive with?

About 15K I think. Im going to get it off at the weekend and have a look at it. Ill drop you a PM mate

SRowell Wrote:Any Idea if the exhaust will fit a 1.8? D:

I doubt it fella? I think its being paid for tonight so ill let you know

Kezzieboy Wrote:Well you'll have to wait a wee bit longer, as I'm waiting for my student loan to come in. I assume you don't mind posting?

Yeah no worries, Ill throw a pic up later tonight or tomorrow Smile
#33
SRowell Wrote:Any Idea if the exhaust will fit a 1.8? D:


Trust me, you do NOT want that on a petrol unless you like no eardrums and being pulled by the popo every 5 mins!!!
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
#34
Ruan Wrote:
SRowell Wrote:Any Idea if the exhaust will fit a 1.8? D:


Trust me, you do NOT want that on a petrol unless you like no eardrums and being pulled by the popo every 5 mins!!!

Pssh, spoil sport lol
I imagine it would be rather intense. Its almost boring on a Derv
#35
I could have sworn I posted on here!?!?
Anyway, really sorry to hear your breaking it.
How many miles is on the car? I'm after some clocks!!
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
#36
Have you got two RF keys that match it? what would you take for them and the control unit?
#37
Oil-burner Wrote:I could have sworn I posted on here!?!?
Anyway, really sorry to hear your breaking it.
How many miles is on the car? I'm after some clocks!!

Just over 99K mate Smile


Daniel306 Wrote:Have you got two RF keys that match it? what would you take for them and the control unit?

Only ever had one key sorry
#38
Bump
#39
Do you still have the gear linkages and what is the best price posted? Smile
#40
Have you Still got the compbrake quick shift and gear lever bud
#41
Are there any parts left dude?
#42
what's the deal with the turbo? . . .is it like the one Jammapic has on his car? . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
#43
What has JP got? It's dum-Dums old set up. Check my other thread :p
#44
(03-08-2012, 07:57 PM)Eskiiboi Wrote: What has JP got? It's dum-Dums old set up. Check my other thread :p

is this for a HDI then? . . .if it is i'm out . .Big Grin
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
#45
(04-08-2012, 01:18 AM)Mattcheese31 Wrote:
(03-08-2012, 07:57 PM)Eskiiboi Wrote: What has JP got? It's dum-Dums old set up. Check my other thread :p

is this for a HDI then? . . .if it is i'm out . .Big Grin

.... And for that reason.... You're Fired!!
#46
(04-08-2012, 06:52 AM)Eskiiboi Wrote:
(04-08-2012, 01:18 AM)Mattcheese31 Wrote:
(03-08-2012, 07:57 PM)Eskiiboi Wrote: What has JP got? It's dum-Dums old set up. Check my other thread :p

is this for a HDI then? . . .if it is i'm out . .Big Grin

.... And for that reason.... You're Fired!!

Sorry HDI FTUL . . . Wink . . . i'm after some blower love for my IDI XUD . . Big Grin
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
#47
Are all parts for a hdi?

If so im intrested in the clutch, how old is it? And the exhaust, excuse the stupud question but is it centre back or turbo back?

Dont no much about turbo's but would this just replace a standard hdi one? If so i'll have it next month.
#48
have you still got the exhaust system and wheres your location thanks
#49
Jake if your still selling bits id be interested in the seats.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  gauging interest PTFE inlet gaskets Stef205 0 1,905 13-01-2015, 07:05 PM
Last Post: Stef205
  306 Dturbo breaking. (gauging interest) zekegti6 13 6,540 19-07-2014, 03:39 PM
Last Post: ct-hdi
  Turbo oil feeds re gauging interest! Jenkosowls 111 74,327 08-06-2014, 08:41 PM
Last Post: sweeney1987

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)