Rub strip question

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rub strip question
Going to pick up a set of phase 3 rub strips for my phase 2 Smile Are they just the little plastic clips on to the door? And are the holes in the same place for the clips? Thanks Smile
Thanks given by:
Yeah lots of plastic clips. I didn't break one when talk g mine off it really isn't hard they usually stay in the bodywork when taking the strips off so you may need a small screwdriver to poke the grips in the back of the clip
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Sound 4way Smile You know if phase 2 and 3 are the same?
Thanks given by:
Should be yeah, I've seen it done many a time before some hole may differ slightly but still go on fine
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Thanks repped Smile
Thanks given by:
Depending on what wings you have on yours, the trims might not line up properly. If your wings have 4 holes then itll be fine, but if theres only 2 you might need to glue them on
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Yes ph2 are the same as ph3 apart from the wing, the small one sits a tad low, I just broke out the clip holders the glued the plastic clip in the correct place on the back of the rub strip, simples Big Grin

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by: