Ace Cafe Peugeot Day, 4th August

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ace Cafe Peugeot Day, 4th August
If you have a smartphone with a navigation app just type in ace cafe, London, works for me on my iphone and even gives you a generous journey time so you should get there in plenty of time.
Thanks given by:
(26-07-2012, 11:32 PM)ash240970 Wrote: If you have a smartphone with a navigation app just type in ace cafe, London, works for me on my iphone and even gives you a generous journey time so you should get there in plenty of time.

ha ha ha ha smartphone! yeh right!
do they come on the pay as you go package for £10 every 3 months, hoping to use the smart daughter navagation app atleast i can give her a slap if it crash's
Thanks given by:
Rofl

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&saf...JwBEPwSMAA

Do my trick and use street view to look at the junctions before you go, then when you get there it's like you've done it before. Smile
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
question??
it there anything on that effects us getting in and out of london like the olympics??

http://www.london2012.com/schedule-and-r.../list.html
Thanks given by:
shouldn't be, afaik there isnt anything on out that way. probably be a bit more traffic than normal tho.
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Well looking forward to this now!!!! Big GrinBig Grin
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
(30-07-2012, 11:31 AM)Ed Doe Wrote: Well looking forward to this now!!!! Big GrinBig Grin

I want to grab a look at your top mounts bud I got mine yesterday tee hee
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(30-07-2012, 11:05 AM)cully Wrote: question??
it there anything on that effects us getting in and out of london like the olympics??

Yes, theres an olympic lane on the A40 and M4 that you cant drive in. As far as events go I havent got a clue but expect to queue for hours on the M/A40 and the M/A4 Ive been past the A40 before 7 in the morning and it was queued all the way out past uxbridge.
Thanks given by:
feckin traffic i hate city driving!
Thanks given by:
(30-07-2012, 11:41 AM)Jonny b Wrote:
(30-07-2012, 11:31 AM)Ed Doe Wrote: Well looking forward to this now!!!! Big GrinBig Grin

Not a problem at all buddy, there isn't much to see when they're fitted mind. But I'm more than happy to have a chat with you about them Smile

*waits for cwspellowe trolling to begin*
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
(30-07-2012, 11:42 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(30-07-2012, 11:05 AM)cully Wrote: question??

Yes, theres an olympic lane on the A40 and M4 that you cant drive in. As far as events go I havent got a clue but expect to queue for hours on the M/A40 and the M/A4 Ive been past the A40 before 7 in the morning and it was queued all the way out past uxbridge.

So I'm assuming I'll be better off coming down either the M1 or A41 and avoinding the A40 like the plague? May leave here at stupid o'clock to start rolling into London at about 3am then get a few hours kip in the car somewhere near Ace.
Thanks given by:
the traffic was stressful enough last time i went to ace in the evening, the f*cking olympic lane is silly, were all trying to get somewhere lol, they seem to think we just drive around for the fun of it lol
so yeah, best off avoiding it methinks
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(30-07-2012, 12:04 PM)Ed Doe Wrote:
(30-07-2012, 11:41 AM)Jonny b Wrote:

Not a problem at all buddy, there isn't much to see when they're fitted mind. But I'm more than happy to have a chat with you about them Smile

*waits for cwspellowe trolling to begin*

Mostly just about the hole you have to drill bud. But yeh cool can't wait
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
1. Scott & Niall
2. Kim
3.4waydiablo
4. Mark
5. Connor
6. Puglove
7. Ben + a mate probably
8. Jonny b
9.Gurj306
10. Chris
11. BigSam
12. Ed
13. Poodle (+ possibly the missus)
14. ash240970 & possibly Big Daz
15. Grant
16. Sam
17. Alex (jonny b's) cousin supercharged m3 wil park on the road lol
18. Cully and Kayley
19. Danny & Andy

Yes we are gonna make it Big Grin
Sadly Emma cannot make it :/ - But atleast ill be comfy ! lool Wink
Thanks given by:
So can anyone who lives locally recommend a route in and an ideal time to travel for me please - I'm not daunted by driving through or around London as I used to work on construction sites in the city and also delivered and collected cars in and around all Lindon boroughs. I can drive west to east through London and skirt round the congestion zone without a map or sat nav I just don't want to spend 4 hours sat in traffic and miss most of the day considering the distance I'm travelling for it.
So a re- cap I'll be coming from the midlands and don't mind coming down either the M40/A41 through Aylesbury etc to avoid that section of the A40 or come in down the M1 and jump on the north circular. Also looking for somewhere to park up and kip for a few hours before.
Thanks given by:
Right I'm definatley not comming. Can't get the cover atall Sad
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
(30-07-2012, 02:28 PM)ash240970 Wrote: So can anyone who lives locally recommend a route in and an ideal time to travel for me please - I'm not daunted by driving through or around London as I used to work on construction sites in the city and also delivered and collected cars in and around all Lindon boroughs. I can drive west to east through London and skirt round the congestion zone without a map or sat nav I just don't want to spend 4 hours sat in traffic and miss most of the day considering the distance I'm travelling for it.
So a re- cap I'll be coming from the midlands and don't mind coming down either the M40/A41 through Aylesbury etc to avoid that section of the A40 or come in down the M1 and jump on the north circular. Also looking for somewhere to park up and kip for a few hours before.

If I was you, I would come down the m40, junction round the m25 to the m4, into chiswick(could get a bit busy where it goes from m4 to a4 but shouldn't be too bad) then up to the north circular.

You can stay on the m40 straight into town but I think that will be much much busier due to games traffic.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
You think it's worth going further away to come back in - I'm expecting the North circular to be bad from that area as people use it to get up to the A40 and the M4 has never been a favourite of mine.
I'm not to bothered about going the extra distance - its the sitting in traffic that's going to pee me off lol like I said I'm looking at M1/A41 then I can jump off earlier and take one of the many alternatives if there's heavy traffic. When is the Olympic football starting at wembley?? That's my biggest concern that it will be on the same day.
Thanks given by:
Remember this is the weekend so it shouldnt be too bad
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]

Thanks given by:
(30-07-2012, 03:47 PM)Ben Jay Wrote: Remember this is the weekend so it shouldnt be too bad

Have you forgotten its the Olympics?
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(30-07-2012, 03:48 PM)Niall Wrote:
(30-07-2012, 03:47 PM)Ben Jay Wrote: Remember this is the weekend so it shouldnt be too bad

Have you forgotten its the Olympics?

And a saturday morning.

And if the weathers good its gonna be terrible.
Thanks given by:
Just looked on getaheadofthegames.com and found this.....

[Image: 3b8f14da.jpg]

So basically, it's going to be manic around there on the 4th
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
gay. im installing my fan switch asap!
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Hmmm may need to leave the west-country a bit earlier then.

I shall inform danny
Thanks given by:
Scott/Connor any news on my hoody?
Thanks given by:
Can't believe the Olympics organisers have got it so wrong and holding the games the same time as our ACE day - fecking shit planning if you ask me Big Grin Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(30-07-2012, 04:08 PM)Pompey306mark Wrote: Scott/Connor any news on my hoody?

Still in pheobe's possession, sorry about this mate, if id have known he would be this useless id never have bothered giving it to him
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
You can always use the back way into the ace : a40 come off at greenford turning, turn left at greenford roundabout go straight up the greenford road towards Sudbury hill , at the 5th set of lights turn right whit ton avenue east follow all the way down to the next set of lights turn right Bridgwater road go straight down to a set of traffic lights (alperton bus garage is on the left at lights) turn left at lights go under the bridge at the next set of lights turn right ( mount pleasant ) follow the road untill you see a right hand turn (Hereford avenue ) follow all the way down to the end of the road , ace cafe is on the right .. Or you can put in the ace cafe postcode and turn off at greenford and it will take you the same way.
Thanks given by:
what time does Ace cafe open might be better turning up at 7am for a fryup Smile
Thanks given by:
(30-07-2012, 05:15 PM)cully Wrote: what time does Ace cafe open might be better turning up at 7am for a fryup Smile

Now this is dedication !
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ace Cafe - 19th August Niall 50 10,737 20-08-2013, 01:09 PM
Last Post: Grant
  Show: USC Santa Pod 2nd-4th August ArmzSC6 8 2,634 21-06-2013, 11:53 AM
Last Post: chrisrallye
  G.I: shell islands august the milkman 6 1,858 18-01-2013, 08:13 AM
Last Post: Poodle