Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dubstep...
#1
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]


306 HDI, soon to be XUD
#2
No other dubstep fans? thats cool =/
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]


306 HDI, soon to be XUD
#3
I do like a bit of dub step but I like the drum and bassy side of it cos im a big D&B fan
#4
Dum-Dum Wrote:I do like a bit of dub step but I like the drum and bassy side of it cos im a big D&B fan


Everyone loves a bit of D&B Smile But i dunno, if your chilling out in the car then dub is definitely the way forward
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]


306 HDI, soon to be XUD
#5
See I actually find that a bit of old skool D&B chills me out, I put it on at a decent volume when I cant sleep (if theres nobody else in the house) and find that im asleep within minutes.

I love the feel of a proper bass line as like a tingly pulse running through my body, just puts me to sleep
#6
theres definitely something about D&B and dub that makes you relax, especially with a sub in your car, massages you Smile
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]


306 HDI, soon to be XUD
#7
used to like it when i first heard it but its kind of a bit meh now. cant beat a bit of good old skool garage, D'n'B or hardcore
#8
I do like some dubstep. Like rough neck bass and Sunshine that was on back in the summer.
#9
glad to see its not just me Big Grin,

You enjoy skrillex?
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]


306 HDI, soon to be XUD
#10
i love dubstep. filthy stuff is awesome.

Skrillex is awesome, i liked nero.. although they dont seem as heavy now that i've heard skrillex
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
#11
nero is great, but the drops always seem really quiet and pointless, BUT i have tickets to see them in march! Big Grin
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]


306 HDI, soon to be XUD
#12
Nero is decent motorway driving music and chillaxing tunes. I'm just getting into Skrillex, Listening to alot of it on Spotify at the moment.

Also, http://www/im1music.net seem to be introducing bit of UK grime/dubstep recently
#13
Jacko Wrote:Nero is decent motorway driving music and chillaxing tunes. I'm just getting into Skrillex, Listening to alot of it on Spotify at the moment.

Also, http://www/im1music.net seem to be introducing bit of UK grime/dubstep recently


me and JJ listened to nero near enough the whole way to coventry for the pugnet meet lol

And quite a few radio stations are promoting it alot now aswell
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]


306 HDI, soon to be XUD
#14
Skrillex is gash.

Good choice on Borgore though, really want to see him live.
#15
bigcheez2k3 Wrote:Skrillex is gash.

Good choice on Borgore though, really want to see him live.

Skrillex is win! Same as Nero Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#16
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#17
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#18
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#19
I like dubstep remixes of chart songs (like the above) but a lot of pure dubstep bores me!

Used to have a cd that took me ages to compile full of dubstep remixes but its long lost including the original mp3 files Sad

Think ill stick to my bassline!!
Black 306 Rallye
Topaz Blue E39 530i Sport
Nordic Green 406 1.9TD
#20
INXS Wrote:I like dubstep remixes of chart songs (like the above) but a lot of pure dubstep bores me!
Seconded. Loving the maverick saber
#21
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
#22
stevieg Wrote:used to like it when i first heard it but its kind of a bit meh now. cant beat a bit of good old skool garage, D'n'B or hardcore

OMG! Someone else sees sense...

Dubstep can go f*ck itself in the ear
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#23
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#24
#25
Connor Wrote:Dubstep can go fornicates itself in the ear

+1
Cant stand dubstep at all makes me cringe lol
#26
Skrillex sounds to me like someone who's been left alone too long with nothing but a sound-effects board for company. I know a fella myself who makes much better music out of random noises, but he's not allowed to any more because it upsets the other residents and the neighbours complain to the council... (Not a joke btw, chap was called drummer, I used to help him in his music "lesson".)

Didn't like dubstep until I heard Nero, they convinced me to have a better look for good dubstep, I never did find any though. That "Xilent" tune above is probably one of the best I've heard and it still doesn't really do anything for me.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...



#27
Love a bit of drum and bass and dubstep! I also love hadouken!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#28
Strikeforce Wrote:
Connor Wrote:Dubstep can go fornicates itself in the ear

+1
Cant stand dubstep at all makes me cringe lol

Your in the wrong thread then the pair of you...........
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#29
mark_airey Wrote:Your in the wrong thread then the pair of you...........

:oops: lol
#30
No I was just airing my opinion on this type of "music" if you can call it that
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone who likes Chilled Dubstep Ed Doe 4 2,942 16-12-2012, 05:27 AM
Last Post: Andy
  Pussy and dubstep FTW Fozzy 5 3,553 19-03-2012, 08:15 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Violin Dubstep Fooby 22 11,563 14-03-2012, 01:55 AM
Last Post: samass

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)