Radio 1 Listeners?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Radio 1 Listeners?
Anyone listen to Radio 1 on the commute / way into work?

Chris Moyles has announced his departure in the coming months. Whilst he can be irritating and sometimes 'a bit much' I still thought he did a good job and was mostly funny.

They're replacing him with Nick Grimshaw.

Anybody still without a clue what's going on, that's this camp b*stard -

[Image: nick-grimshaw-portrait.jpg]

Nooooo!
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Radio 1 is shit. Chris moyles is shit and just needs to leave media full stop

/thread
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Agreed, don't like radio one, dont think they even play music do they...its always someone talking whenever I turn it on!
Thanks given by:
i really liked moyles. Its a shame he's leaving.
Grimshaw isnt too bad either
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]

Thanks given by:
Only people I kinda liked was chris but he is an arse just scott mills otherwise
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Scott Mills is where its at! Radio 1 on the 4 hour journey to liverpool is the nuts! Big Grin Sometimes... usually the late night from 9 till 1 is pretty good!
Thanks given by:
i hate scott mills....hes the worst out of all of them...zayne lowe is good though

Thanks given by:
Nahhhh Kiss FM, Kisstory hour (11-12 weekdays) and all day on payday fridays is much better than radio 1!! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
What Thomas said, Kiss FTW.
Thanks given by:
To be fair I don't listen to any radio. Bluetooth music streaming FTW
Thanks given by:
(11-07-2012, 10:23 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Nahhhh Kiss FM, Kisstory hour (11-12 weekdays) and all day on payday fridays is much better than radio 1!! Big Grin

Kistory is epic. I actually work my day arround it so I'm driving when it's on.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Truly gutted think chris myoles is epic. Have to go over to kiss in the morning . But must gregg james is doing a good job on the way home thoug much better than scott mills

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Get crappy signal in some areas of the commute with Kiss FM unfortunately. Might just have to put up with it, this 'Grimmy' bloke really gets on my tits!
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Shame about Moyles but it had to happen sometime, I've listened to him since his drivetime days. Don't mind Grimshaw tbh, he's got a random sense of humour that I like.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
so what makes a good radio dj then?

ive been doing some odds n sods at the local station over the last few months and ive been given the chance to do a hour slot so im intrested in what people like in a presenter
Thanks given by:
(11-07-2012, 10:58 AM)Niall Wrote:
(11-07-2012, 10:23 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Nahhhh Kiss FM, Kisstory hour (11-12 weekdays) and all day on payday fridays is much better than radio 1!! Big Grin

Kistory is epic. I actually work my day arround it so I'm driving when it's on.

Haha, I also do that! Big Grin

(11-07-2012, 11:15 AM)tsotd Wrote: so what makes a good radio dj then?

ive been doing some odds n sods at the local station over the last few months and ive been given the chance to do a hour slot so im intrested in what people like in a presenter

Less talk, more music. Wink
Thanks given by:
Chris Moyles is a fat un funny wanker.
radio is generally wank. the only time i ever put it on is after work on a monday. Daniel P Carter and the Radio Rock show. the only time they ever play any decent music.
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
(11-07-2012, 11:22 AM)samass Wrote: Chris Moyles is a fat un funny wanker.
radio is generally wank. the only time i ever put it on is after work on a monday. Daniel P Carter and the Radio Rock show. the only time they ever play any decent music.

hes not fat any more haha!

Thanks given by:
(11-07-2012, 11:03 AM)c.a.r. Wrote: Get crappy signal in some areas of the commute with Kiss FM unfortunately. Might just have to put up with it, this 'Grimmy' bloke really gets on my tits!

I quite like Mr Grimshaw TBH, as Pete says really, I love the randomness. Also, you get on my tits with all the moaning, difference is that he gets paid for annoying you which I think is great Big Grin

I only ever really listen to Radio one at night now as 90% of the daytime stuff is utter shite (music, presenters the lot), Zane Lowe I enjoy, Mista Jam, Annie Mac, Skream & Benga etc etc and a lot of the early morning shows are pretty damn good too (i'm talking like 1-3 AM sorta time) but the general daytime programming I don't really find worth listening to TBH
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
whatever, he's still an unfunny wanker.
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Not sold on grimmy or Greg James, moyles and mills were much better :/
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
Gunna miss chris. I have about 15mins to work, they are normally playing tw pub quiz or something in that time. Grimmy can go f*ck himself. Think he's shit and very unfunny an his voice annoys me
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Ill miss moyles. I turn off the radio when grimshaw is on.
Thanks given by:
Meh, personally find moyles really irritating, never stops talking, spends half the day tearing the shit out of people for no reason, and never plays any music...so meh tbh..

Tbh i think scoot / greg james are pretty funny at times, and gotta love the live lounge mid day.
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
Chris Moyles leaving Radio One reminds me of Michael Jacksons death - I couldn't give a f*ck
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Radio 1 listeners? kyleo92 2 1,484 18-07-2012, 07:27 PM
Last Post: kyleo92