306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Radio 1 Listeners?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone listen to Radio 1 on the commute / way into work?

Chris Moyles has announced his departure in the coming months. Whilst he can be irritating and sometimes 'a bit much' I still thought he did a good job and was mostly funny.

They're replacing him with Nick Grimshaw.

Anybody still without a clue what's going on, that's this camp b*stard -

[Image: nick-grimshaw-portrait.jpg]

Nooooo!
Radio 1 is shit. Chris moyles is shit and just needs to leave media full stop

/thread
Agreed, don't like radio one, dont think they even play music do they...its always someone talking whenever I turn it on!
i really liked moyles. Its a shame he's leaving.
Grimshaw isnt too bad either
Only people I kinda liked was chris but he is an arse just scott mills otherwise
Scott Mills is where its at! Radio 1 on the 4 hour journey to liverpool is the nuts! Big Grin Sometimes... usually the late night from 9 till 1 is pretty good!
i hate scott mills....hes the worst out of all of them...zayne lowe is good though
Nahhhh Kiss FM, Kisstory hour (11-12 weekdays) and all day on payday fridays is much better than radio 1!! Big Grin
What Thomas said, Kiss FTW.
To be fair I don't listen to any radio. Bluetooth music streaming FTW
(11-07-2012, 10:23 AM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]Nahhhh Kiss FM, Kisstory hour (11-12 weekdays) and all day on payday fridays is much better than radio 1!! Big Grin

Kistory is epic. I actually work my day arround it so I'm driving when it's on.
Truly gutted think chris myoles is epic. Have to go over to kiss in the morning . But must gregg james is doing a good job on the way home thoug much better than scott mills
Get crappy signal in some areas of the commute with Kiss FM unfortunately. Might just have to put up with it, this 'Grimmy' bloke really gets on my tits!
Shame about Moyles but it had to happen sometime, I've listened to him since his drivetime days. Don't mind Grimshaw tbh, he's got a random sense of humour that I like.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
so what makes a good radio dj then?

ive been doing some odds n sods at the local station over the last few months and ive been given the chance to do a hour slot so im intrested in what people like in a presenter
(11-07-2012, 10:58 AM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-07-2012, 10:23 AM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]Nahhhh Kiss FM, Kisstory hour (11-12 weekdays) and all day on payday fridays is much better than radio 1!! Big Grin

Kistory is epic. I actually work my day arround it so I'm driving when it's on.

Haha, I also do that! Big Grin

(11-07-2012, 11:15 AM)tsotd Wrote: [ -> ]so what makes a good radio dj then?

ive been doing some odds n sods at the local station over the last few months and ive been given the chance to do a hour slot so im intrested in what people like in a presenter

Less talk, more music. Wink
Chris Moyles is a fat un funny wanker.
radio is generally wank. the only time i ever put it on is after work on a monday. Daniel P Carter and the Radio Rock show. the only time they ever play any decent music.
(11-07-2012, 11:22 AM)samass Wrote: [ -> ]Chris Moyles is a fat un funny wanker.
radio is generally wank. the only time i ever put it on is after work on a monday. Daniel P Carter and the Radio Rock show. the only time they ever play any decent music.

hes not fat any more haha!
(11-07-2012, 11:03 AM)c.a.r. Wrote: [ -> ]Get crappy signal in some areas of the commute with Kiss FM unfortunately. Might just have to put up with it, this 'Grimmy' bloke really gets on my tits!

I quite like Mr Grimshaw TBH, as Pete says really, I love the randomness. Also, you get on my tits with all the moaning, difference is that he gets paid for annoying you which I think is great Big Grin

I only ever really listen to Radio one at night now as 90% of the daytime stuff is utter shite (music, presenters the lot), Zane Lowe I enjoy, Mista Jam, Annie Mac, Skream & Benga etc etc and a lot of the early morning shows are pretty damn good too (i'm talking like 1-3 AM sorta time) but the general daytime programming I don't really find worth listening to TBH
whatever, he's still an unfunny wanker.
Not sold on grimmy or Greg James, moyles and mills were much better :/
Gunna miss chris. I have about 15mins to work, they are normally playing tw pub quiz or something in that time. Grimmy can go f*ck himself. Think he's shit and very unfunny an his voice annoys me
Ill miss moyles. I turn off the radio when grimshaw is on.
Meh, personally find moyles really irritating, never stops talking, spends half the day tearing the shit out of people for no reason, and never plays any music...so meh tbh..

Tbh i think scoot / greg james are pretty funny at times, and gotta love the live lounge mid day.
Chris Moyles leaving Radio One reminds me of Michael Jacksons death - I couldn't give a f*ck