Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
GI: Breaking/Full car sale - Ph2.5 dturbo Diablo 306
#1
Project thread for the car:
http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-3381.html

[Image: 7487785346_3e11a9f00b.jpg]

Reason for breaking:
2 weeks of MOT left and 4 weeks of tax left - there's a rather large hole on the underside near the drivers side wheel as pictured below. Whilst I'm aware I could just bodge something to get it through the MOT - I'm more looking at the long term situation of the car and whether it's even worth it as the area around it is rusting too.
[Image: 20120705_193312.jpg]
[Image: 20120705_193342-1.jpg]
[Image: 20120705_193351.jpg]

I have also inherited my Mum's Reanult Scenic (fashionable I know), and will (hopefully if I can arrange a flat bed) be moving to a GTi as my project car, I don't think it is viable for me to run 3 cars.

I would be willing to sell the car as a whole, or break the individual parts if there is enough interest.

Fog lights all mounts in tact £20 prov sold
Fog lights 1 mount broken on each £10
Diablo ph3 front bumper - £45 prov sold
Front right/left wing £25 per side
50mmish Spax lowering springs, complete with shock/strut assembly - £40
Cyclones with fairly bad kerbing and budget tyres with 5+mm tread left - £80
Cyclones in gunmetal with recent refurbish and brand new Toyo TR1s - £180
Rear bumper ph2 (a few bad scratches) £20
Peugeot number plate surrounds - £10
Black mask crystals £40
Bonnet, some scratches - smoothing project? - £15
Doors - £20 each
Full gti interior with door cards £50
Fli Comp 6 speakers - opened and wired up, then taken straight back out - £20 prov sold
Spoiler - £10
Boot lid - £10 (lacquer peeling, smooth boot project?) Prov sold
Ph3 china bootlid - £10 sold-fozzy
vented espace splitter - £15
ph2 frosted headlights - £10
hockey sticks - £3 each
grille - £7
lucas pump setup - 40
Engine+turbo - SOLD
PAS pump - £10
Gearbox - sold
starter motor - £10
rear lights - £10
alternator - £15
tmic - £10


any other bits you want just ask
all prices are collection from PO21

Thanks
#2
I'll take the interior you got any pics ? Can text me some if it'd be easier?
#3
What do you want for the whole thing? Mileage?

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#4
(05-07-2012, 07:01 PM)puglove Wrote: What do you want for the whole thing? Mileage?

Pm sent. Mileage is 149k for others interested. Very smooth runner despite the high mileage
#5
i will take the fli comps for £20 posted? Smile
#6
(05-07-2012, 07:15 PM)R45_ODV Wrote: i will take the fli comps for £20 posted? Smile

Pm sent
#7
pm replied Big Grin
#8
how much for the p3 mask crystals delivered to sn11? and what kind of turbo you got if its t2 how much you want for it? cheers
#9
Ill take the phase 3 bumper and fogsif you can hold till payday. can give deposit... and will collect

And second dibs on headlights!
#10
(05-07-2012, 09:44 PM)Ryan@306 Wrote: how much for the p3 mask crystals delivered to sn11? and what kind of turbo you got if its t2 how much you want for it? cheers

Masks have been claimed by Ed I'm afraid.

I'll be breaking the car on the 16th and 17th so anyone with interest in parts will have to wait until then I'm afraid
#11
(05-07-2012, 10:49 PM)vlj Wrote: I'll be breaking the car on the 16th and 17th so anyone with interest in parts will have to wait until then I'm afraid

Im 100% for bumper and fogs mate.
#12
(05-07-2012, 11:13 PM)sean-306 Wrote:
(05-07-2012, 10:49 PM)vlj Wrote: I'll be breaking the car on the 16th and 17th so anyone with interest in parts will have to wait until then I'm afraid

Im 100% for bumper and fogs mate.

Pm sent!
#13
Your best price on the A and B pillar trims and also the two black plastics strips in the fuel and dummy cap please mate, inc p&p
#14
Updated first post. Small items I'll bring back down with me to Bognor but some bits will need to be picked up from Kent where I'm breaking the car this coming weekend.
Anything else not listed just ask!
#15
How much would you want for the gearbox and how many miles has it done?
#16
(09-07-2012, 08:39 PM)MarkTD Wrote: How much would you want for the gearbox and how many miles has it done?

Pm'd
#17
Dammit! I wanted the fogs and I can collect at the end of the month Sad
[Image: kim.png]
#18
Drivers side door opening/close sensor that activates the interior lights if you have it?
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]


#19
(10-07-2012, 09:50 AM)Kimmie Wrote: Dammit! I wanted the fogs and I can collect at the end of the month Sad

I've got 3 sets Smile

(10-07-2012, 09:52 AM)Ben Jay Wrote: Drivers side door opening/close sensor that activates the interior lights if you have it?

If I have it, it's yours.
#20
In that case....

Are they Ph3? Can I collect from Felpham when we're next down please? Should be the last weekend of the month.
[Image: kim.png]
#21
(10-07-2012, 09:58 AM)Kimmie Wrote: In that case....

Are they Ph3? Can I collect from Felpham when we're next down please? Should be the last weekend of the month.

Yep. Just put new bulbs in them too!
#22
cool. pm me if you have it.
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]


#23
Bump. Breaking this on Saturday!
#24
Fancy removing the flywheel for me ?
On the 306 waiting list.
#25
(11-07-2012, 01:54 PM)Jake Wrote: Fancy removing the flywheel for me ?

Will give it a go.
#26
Any news on fli comps mate? Smile
#27
(11-07-2012, 02:04 PM)R45_ODV Wrote: Any news on fli comps mate? Smile

Yep should be able to do them for you.
#28
Pm me some pics and paypal details over mate and i will get the money sent
#29
Will be breaking this tomorrow so anything else anyone needs let me know as I have limited space in the gti to bring things back
#30
Is the spoiler a standard top one? Is it a phase 2 or phase 3 item?
Night Blue VW Golf 7 GTD : Bianca 306 Rallye : Mini Cooper D (The Mrs')
[Image: wallye-gtd.JPG?raw=1]
HDi Owner for 200k/9 years


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BREAKING - Diablo GTi6 93,000 miles Dangti6 15 10,880 25-07-2017, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Dangti6
  Breaking Cherry Red 205 Dturbo andyyy 26 14,690 21-02-2017, 11:02 AM
Last Post: allye
  Breaking Black 3dr HDI Dturbo rocker8742 76 55,741 10-02-2017, 08:55 PM
Last Post: rocker8742

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)