205 Dturbo- now NAD

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
205 Dturbo- now NAD
Awesome mate!, need any advice on battery relocation and gearbox mounting a turbo pm me Smile whats your new blower off by the way?
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Cheers. It's off a ninja V8 5000hp car
Nospeak
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
How is the horn? iv been looking to fit something loud for a long time but its never been top of the list
Thanks given by:
That's quite some turbo! What kind of spool time are you expecting? Look forward to seeing it come together.
[Image: 20120704_212316.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I think ive got a pretty good idea of what that turbo is off but il keep your secret haha, its an option i considered myself so good on you for doing it, been waiting to see someone put it on a derv Smile
what you doing for a downpipe? making your own or buying one?
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Ozone, if you by any chance end up making him a gearbox mount manifoldd I'll happily take the proto type off your hands for a price Angel
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Thanks given by:
(14-12-2012, 11:36 PM)strictly_derv Wrote: Cheers. It's off a ninja V8 5000hp car
Nospeak

lmao

If only...
should turn out epic anywho; get a welder now...Itwasntme
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Spool times would be pretty low, sub 1500rpm Wink

Ok with a bit of luck something truly epic and totally ninja spec with be going on the car. It may not happen but if I get it I will reveal ninja
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
With the new turbo and all are you planning on increasing the bhp limit on your insurance? Or just doing it for quicker spool time?
Thanks given by:
(17-12-2012, 08:57 AM)Stephen Wrote: With the new turbo and all are you planning on increasing the bhp limit on your insurance? Or just doing it for quicker spool time?

You're not allowed to ask that question, because he can't answer it.... ninja
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
Honestly I'm after more usable power, this new ninja part will help epically and flow like a boss. Just waiting to hear back from the seller....
If it does increase power then I will tell the insurance company.
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
(29-09-2012, 05:59 PM)strictly_derv Wrote: I went up to Brighton yesterday to visit my GF, Eli and ginge, first proper run on a motorway with the 1.9 gear box and its so much nicer now it able to cruise at 70/80.
Also had a couple of lads in an Astra VXR toying with me on the motorway so we waited for a nice long stretch and gave it a blast and the 205 stuck with stuck with him which I'm pretty pleased with considering it's only boosting 28psi ninja

(26-10-2012, 10:38 PM)strictly_derv Wrote: Thanks Stephen.

I'm loving the cold weather when driving, 9.2 degrees C charge temps Smile Also embarrassed a lad in his Turbo'd VTR. That thing must of been running about 120bhp not the claimed 220bhp he said Itwasntme, my car spanked it, he was pretty shocked to say the least ninja

i bet their faces were like Huh 20 year old 205 suprising boyracers!
got to say max shes looking well sorted now with the new bonnet!
i think iam gonna call this car either White lighting or The white diamond.
my mate calls the metro, The red bull.
Thanks given by:
I would love for mine to just be the exact same as this but the black brother!! Well I can dream I guess Sad
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Thanks given by:
Is your release bearing on the paddle clutch you got from CG really noisy? Mine sounds pretty terrible..
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
Thanks given by:
(28-12-2012, 04:21 PM)Ricky Wrote: Is your release bearing on the paddle clutch you got from CG really noisy? Mine sounds pretty terrible..

Paddle clutchs do have a release bearing type of rattle, that's just how they are.
Thanks given by:
(28-12-2012, 05:15 PM)Dan! Wrote:
(28-12-2012, 04:21 PM)Ricky Wrote: Is your release bearing on the paddle clutch you got from CG really noisy? Mine sounds pretty terrible..

Paddle clutchs do have a release bearing type of rattle, that's just how they are.
O ok, I thought mine was self destructing!
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
Thanks given by:
Did wander this myself as mine rattles a fair bit when the pedal is up, gets worse the hotter it gets I found. Never caused any issues though.

Thought I killed the engine earlier thanks to floods and an open filter :| missfiring and white smoke out the the zorst. She soldiered on and runs as good as ever still though. Good old XUD.
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
I wanted to test out the camera on the Iphone 5 earlier so I thought why not make some vids of the 205, they'r nothing special, pretty boring in fact but there is some brisk acceleration on greasy roads in there so enjoy. The car's fully stripped out in the rear so is very noisy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-gIbSJUZ...e=youtu.be

Another better one is uploading VERY slowly
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
(30-12-2012, 08:44 PM)strictly_derv Wrote: I wanted to test out the camera on the Iphone 5 earlier so I thought why not make some vids of the 205, they'r nothing special, pretty boring in fact but there is some brisk acceleration on greasy roads in there so enjoy. The car's fully stripped out in the rear so is very noisy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-gIbSJUZ...e=youtu.be

Another better one is uploading VERY slowly

video is private Sad
Thanks given by:
Sorted now Smile
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
that sounds Cool when it comes on full boost
Thanks given by:
That is so much win! You have to take me our for a spin next time I see you! You working tomorrow during the day btw? I may be free and fancy a drive.... Wink
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
stop taunting me with the fact that youve uploaded a reasonable video, and the fact that yours in on the road, other than that sounding good buudy Smile
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Here's the other vid, the last 2 mins are pointless BTW forgot to crop it lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5aahfZke...e=youtu.be

Thanks for the positive comments.
Sorry Ed, I'm working all day Sad
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
All I can say is that it sounds epic!
Thanks given by:
white lighting seems to be going well there max!
Thanks given by:
Looked at a picture of your engine bay, do you still use that flexible ducting for your inlet? Did it not collapse on boost?
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
Thanks given by:
Thanks Procta.
Not as far as I'm aware Rickye, it's reinforced with coil so it will not squash it will only get shorter if anything would happen on boost. It's bloody stiff.
I've some 3" stuff now for the VNT to fit the inlet on it which may get fitted to the k04 in the meanwhile.
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
Might buy some for mine and see what happens. Trying to work out what elbows and stuff for the inlet is hassle!
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
Thanks given by:
Tell me about it. Try controlling a VNT..... Dodgy
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by: