THE_Liam - Diablo Phase 2 DT - To break, sell or crack on?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE_Liam - Diablo Phase 2 DT - To break, sell or crack on?
Sort it out Liam not expensive jobs if your struggling you can always pop over to mine and I'll give you a hand glad the clocks sorted you out
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
(30-12-2013, 07:51 PM)SRowell Wrote: All that stuff just sounds standard wear and tear. Get it sorted out and it'll be all good again. You won't get motoring any cheaper than that and a new car may still be fecked.

This is what I'm trying to convince myself. I mean I quite fancied a HDI having had 4 306s all with XUDs, but no matter how much more economical a HDI is, when it's fuel is £1.37 a litre and the fuel for an XUD is 75p a litre (£14.99 for 20 litres at Costco just now), the extra 5mpg or so a HDI can manage won't make up the difference...

(30-12-2013, 08:28 PM)devils_fuel Wrote: Sound like some of the issues with my car Liam...drive it on son Wink

Can't drive it much longer like this, it pisses me off every time I drive it but I don't have the time or skill to sort it all out, and the money it would cost would be more than the cars worth...

(30-12-2013, 08:36 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Also sounds a lot like my car! lol I also echo the cries of "stick with it", better the devil you know! That's how I see it anyway, hence I've not chopped mine in yet.

Yours is far nicer than mine though, hence my drunken comment outside the pub at FCS lol

(30-12-2013, 08:40 PM)Danny2009 Wrote: Sort it out Liam not expensive jobs if your struggling you can always pop over to mine and I'll give you a hand glad the clocks sorted you out

I may well take you up on that Danny. Remember what Piggy did when he couldn't get the 2.1 finished? I'm thinking I might put up a thread to see if people would be interested in a "help Liam fix his car" meet Wink
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
May I add I had emergency surgery!!

But if you not too far Im game to return the kama Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Depending on when it is and if you will put me up, ill head up and I'm sure a few of the other london lot will join me Smile
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Let me know mate Smile I can sort everything on that list be silly to break it really. The money you have savd in fuel won't come near to how much it would be to repair

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
They're not completely hellish jobs

Just need a little bit of tlc, crack on and sort it out Smile
Thanks given by:
(30-12-2013, 11:02 PM)Piggy Wrote: May I add I had emergency surgery!!

But if you not too far Im game to return the kama Smile

(30-12-2013, 11:04 PM)Niall Wrote: Depending on when it is and if you will put me up, ill head up and I'm sure a few of the other london lot will join me Smile

F*cking hell lads I didn't expect anyone that far away would be willing to come! I'm sure I can sort out a spare room and a tour of some of Leeds's finest watering holes if I do it!

(30-12-2013, 11:15 PM)Danny2009 Wrote: Let me know mate Smile I can sort everything on that list be silly to break it really. The money you have savd in fuel won't come near to how much it would be to repair

Thanks mate Smile

(30-12-2013, 11:26 PM)zx_volcane Wrote: They're not completely hellish jobs

Just need a little bit of tlc, crack on and sort it out Smile

Problem is mate, I have very little time at the moment, a tiny driveway, I'm missing a lot of tools that I need and I'm short of cash Sad

Never buy a house lads. Owned the twat 2 years, haven't had spare brass since lol
Thanks given by:
I'll pop over
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
Liam. Count me in. Take me to a bar where I can buy a pint of your finest silty ale and provide a roof for me to sleep under and I'll be there! Smile

Don't give up. I did before and wish I never did Sad
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Cheers lads. I'll price up the parts Smile
Thanks given by:
It would make for a great meet, I would pop along for any assistance needed...! Smile
[Image: Sig3_zpscd005eb1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Liam why don't you come down here for your car fixing meet, just wait till I've got a 4 day weekend.

That way everyone else is closer and I've got a driveway and lots of tools.
Thanks given by:
Yeah, then i could come along as well! Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I could make it to Dumdums
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Would be easier for me Big Grin lol
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Ive got a BBQ and loads of off road parking as anyone whos been to mine knows. Space to camp too
Thanks given by:
Keen for that!

2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Farm shop down the road for burgers Smile
Thanks given by:
This just gets better and better. Get it done Liam! Then i can swap one of my 4 day weekends too!

2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
I've just looked and I dont have a 4 day weekend that I'm here till march as I'm off on holiday for the ones in january/feburary and that uses up the last of my leave.
Thanks given by:
Cheers guys, I'm genuinely chuffed with how many of you are offering to help, that's the great thing about this place! I'm gonna price up the parts and see how much it'll cost me and when I can do it, been made a pretty good offer for the labour doing, just need to source bits like springs and dampers (because I may as well have some lows if the suspensions getting rebuilt) and a new beam. I've just been out for a little run in it and although it's not driving great at the moment I still love it Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Realised I'm off the 10th, 11th and 12th (fri, sat, sun) of this month if you want
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the offer pal but looks like Dannys gonna do it. Means a lot though Smile
Thanks given by:
Always welcome at mine mate, I've got that ph2 that can be raped for parts if your stuck for owt
Thanks given by:
Any lowering springs pal? How's the screen on that phase 2? Nasty chip in mine...
Thanks given by:
Karl's got some springs Liam let me know when your after it doing and ill book you in Smile

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
Springs are sat in my boot Smile
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
(02-01-2014, 09:14 AM)THE_Liam Wrote: Any lowering springs pal? How's the screen on that phase 2? Nasty chip in mine...

Got some 205 lowering springs

Screen good but is the auto wiper type if that makes any difference
Thanks given by:
Don't think it does mate. Have you ever changed a screen? Is it difficult?
Thanks given by:
If you do change the screen, lemme know how you get on Wink need to do mine haha

2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Project T Phase 2.5 Diablo DTurbo... Kwik 90 41,099 24-02-2021, 11:51 PM
Last Post: stevieg
  Project Crap - Fix or Break?? Toms306 37 8,871 20-10-2015, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Toms306